Yahoo NCAA Tourney Pick'em...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bless the PG for UNC's heart, but it's been 4 vs 5 the entire 2nd half vs. Kansas.

Can't blame him.  Nobody could make ashot in the second half.  UNC only scored 20 points in the second half.  I don't care who you are, you won't win many by scoring 20 in the second half. 

Bless the PG for UNC's heart, but it's been 4 vs 5 the entire 2nd half vs. Kansas.

Can't blame him.  Nobody could make ashot in the second half.  UNC only scored 20 points in the second half.  I don't care who you are, you won't win many by scoring 20 in the second half. 

It just seemed like he was taking up space. Poor guy made one shot all game. 1-8 shooting with 2 rebounds.

Well, somehow this crazy bracket of mine wound it's way down to me having the two teams in the championship game.  :dunno:  Only one person has Kansas winning.  Everybody else in contention has Kentucky winning including me.  GO WILDCATS!!!

Eh, not a big fan of the scoring system yahoo uses. IMO Junebug should be the winner for having the most correct picks.

Archived