Yahoo NCAA Tourney Pick'em...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shouldn't have picked the turds  :pcprobs:  :banghead:

Oh well. My line of thinking was if they win it helps my bracket, if they loose well that's cool too.

I'm doing great. I picked VCU, Gonzaga, and Iowa st.  :happydance:

So who did you miss on?

I took Texas over Cincy.

I'm doing great. I picked VCU, Gonzaga, and Iowa st.  :happydance:

So who did you miss on?

I took Texas over Cincy.

You doing the yahoo bracket with us? Oh, I'm starting to feel better about picking Baylor to get bounced in the sweet 16. Not feeling too good about having Mizzou in the final 4 though.  :(

Wow I'm glad I still have a fighting chance in the standings, but another day like today and this bracket might as well be in the garbage. Just hope USF can pull off the upset for me.

SIAP. You guys can go to the app store and get the Yahoo Pick 'Em tourney app. It's free and it's spectacular.  ;D

**And you all are still going to lose.  ;D

Well I just figured out that I'm mathematically eliminated. Me and whoever Camaross is have the same picks from here on out and he's 1 pick ahead of me.  :banghead:

Well I just figured out that I'm mathematically eliminated. Me and whoever Camaross is have the same picks from here on out and he's 1 pick ahead of me.  :banghead:

:cool:

Does anybody want to do the Second Chance Bracket that begins with the Sweet Sixteen? 

I'm down for that.

:cool:

You suck  :tease:

I just wanted to take a brief moment to let all of you know that the view from the top is beautiful. And I would also like to add that if I remain at the top of the board you people are really terrible at picking basketball games!!!  :P:tease:

Archived