2013 5* S Tony Conner (Ole Miss signee)

walleyau22

What the word on the street is, was that the Ole Miss coaches begged him not to come to AU, and so he complied with their wishes. We were on the outside looking in to begin with, now I feel like there is no shot whatsoever since we can't get him on campus unless he comes for a mmid-week visit. He is visiting Miss St and Ole Miss the next two weekends.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All one has to do is read that twitter stream to know he isn't leaving Mississippi. He totally loves his kid and his fiance has complete control. She wants him on baby duty, and one can't do that long distance. Oh well, time to move on.

A highly rated prospect at South Panola choosing MSU is almost as likely as one choosing Auburn. I don't have recruiting sources but I do know Mississippi. That dude was always and is still going to Ole Miss.

is he going to reschedule his visit?

Appears not. He is visiting Ole Ms this weekend.

That and coaches have told true safety candidates we are done at safety for this class.

That and coaches have told true safety candidates we are done at safety for this class.

I know you are not suggesting that our coaches have informed him we no longer want him?!?

I know you are not suggesting that our coaches have informed him we no longer want him?!?

No. He is probably the only take but since he ain't visiting it does not matter.

No. He is probably the only take but since he ain't visiting it does not matter.

Gotcha, I just could not believe this staff would turn this kind of talent away if he were interested.

Archived