2013 5* S Tony Conner (Ole Miss signee)

walleyau22

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“It’s really down to two schools,” said Conner. “After that game on Monday night, it made a big difference.” Sounds great for Auburn. :drippingsarcasm7pa:

“It’s really down to two schools,” said Conner. “After that game on Monday night, it made a big difference.” Sounds great for Auburn. :drippingsarcasm7pa:

>:(

Yeah told my wife during the ua-nd game that ill be glad when this game is over so i dont have to worry about recruits making googly eyes at all the bama pagentry espn floats during Saban's primetime slot. She said why? You know they had to know ua was gonna smash'em. Sadly i said i wish it was that way. But some young minds are pretty easy to sway.. Bam getting the celeb treatment and 17+ year olds are eating like candy.... Stupid Big10 and pac 12 chokers. They are the reason UA in title games... They cant win the little games=choke

Its just 2 days after the game. In a couple of weeks the hangover will be a distant memory.

TOS posted video imterviews of our new assistants and Coach Smith is a man anyone would want to play for. None of the rah rah fake stuff, just solid, and so unassuming it's obvious he really knows his stuff. Spent most of his time talking about character and relationships with other coaches and the players.

Unless the world falls off its axis, Connor is going to Ole Miss. Every decent player from Batesville in the last 30 years has gone to Ole Miss. I'm glad to have him in Auburn, but I'll be shocked senseless if he picks Auburn or Bama.

Unless the world falls off its axis, Connor is going to Ole Miss. Every decent player from Batesville in the last 30 years has gone to Ole Miss. I'm glad to have him in Auburn, but I'll be shocked senseless if he picks Auburn or Bama.

Agree. Batesville is so close to Oxford. With family and love life it would be hard to pull those ties away.

Per twitter he did not make the trip to Auburn.

You mean per EDW who got it from Yancy Poerter. Yancy said he was hearing Conner was not going to make the trip and EDW ran with it and made it sound definite...Since then kookau, who has some sources has said Conner is expected in between 10 and 11 tonight.

Per twitter he did not make the trip to Auburn.

You mean per EDW who got it from Yancy Poerter. Yancy said he was hearing Conner was not going to make the trip and EDW ran with it and made it sound definite...Since then kookau, who has some sources has said Conner is expected in between 10 and 11 tonight.

Well that's a little better news

Guest jojo1515

So we got what? No 5 star and 4 4* committed elsewhere with virtually no chance of a commitment. (I suppose there is a *chance*) Hopefully the 2/1 weekend will be better. We are swinging for the fences, unfortunately we are striking out on 3 straight pitches right now...

So we got what? No 5 star and 4 4* committed elsewhere with virtually no chance of a commitment. (I suppose there is a *chance*) Hopefully the 2/1 weekend will be better. We are swinging for the fences, unfortunately we are striking out on 3 straight pitches right now...

If he visits it will have to be a midweek visit. He is scheduled to visit Miss St. and Ole Miss the next 2 weekends.

Not many guys change their minds at the last minute.... but nothing ventured, nothing gained.

We were not high on the list for these guys anyway so it's not like someone changed their minds at the last minute. More like drawing to an inside straight.....you might get lucky once in a while so maybe it's worth a chance.....but the odds were low to begin with.....and surely the coaches know this.

hard to flip a big recruit this late, but it does get the coaches out to those talent producing schools for future classes. If you get one to flip, or commit, great; if not, the coaches have their names out there and have started to build or strengthen relationships with the high schools.

Archived