THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Good morning!! I just wanted my friends to know I'm doing well and staying strong. I just finished my first chemo round of eight; not much fun for a 70 year old!! I will have my second on Tuesday. I don' feel like posting much, but I'm on everyday to watch over you guys scallawagging!!

Glad to hear from you young man, like Effie said, fight like hell, we love you.

and now about that scallawagging, you gotta know by now that's mostly Golf and A4e, the rest of us are pretty laid back, lol

Hey Pops!! Been thinking about you and figured you would touch base when you felt like it. I'm glad you are doing well. We are keeping you in our Prayers. If I can do anything else, let me know.

Now Effie, you know better than that!! Golf and I are exemplary elder statesmen of the Asylum. The rest of these guys, I can't speak for. You, my dear lady, I thought added class to the place but I'm not so sure now. ;)

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Now Effie, you know better than that!! Golf and I are exemplary elder statesmen of the Asylum. The rest of these guys, I can't speak for. You, my dear lady, I thought added class to the place but I'm not so sure now. ;)

I believe that it was TT who cast a negative light on you and Golf, not me. I prefer tulips to chocolates, but more is better. I'll be waiting. . .

I believe that it was TT who cast a negative light on you and Golf, not me. I prefer tulips to chocolates, but more is better. I'll be waiting. . .

Yep I see what Mr. tt done there.... Problem is Heidi agrees with him...

Think positive waves pops. Will be thinking about you..