THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Saw Gregg in a West Palm Beach bar playing in 1976. I swear maybe 20 people there no one had an ideal he was going to there. God he was so f&*^% on drugs but he done a 30 min. set. People had to carry him off a 10' x 10' little stage

They got arrested and stopped so many times in Alabama, they finally just stopped driving through in anything but a limo or cab from the airport. Bubber nim kept pulling them over to get money so as not to take em to jail.

You would not believe how small this bar was in WPB, Fl. I had no ideal he was going to be there.... I was sitting on the edge of the little stage. He sounded good but he looked like crap

We played at a Capricorn Records label party in Macon. Uh........it was interesting. Duane was already gone and Berry was soon to be, they were not in great shape. The music was unreal though. Talent amuck. Ahmet , Phil Walden, Bill Graham, there was flatly some interesting people there.

Just trying to get through this summer. The heat is getting old. How's everything with you? You all getting settled in?

Lot of work still to do, just on things we want to do, not need to do, but absolutely love it. You've had heat and this is the wettest summer I may have ever seen for us. Most of the time in the mid 80's. Unreal.