THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Just now, around4ever said:

Who knew @GiveEmElle was F&T?  🤷‍♂️   I wonder where the others went?  

I know, I was completely floored.

Well, we know about TT and Pops (RIP), weegs disappeared, and I'm not sure about the others

7 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

k.gif

The asylum is a place where friends come to hangout, talk about any randomness that comes up, make fun of all sorts of people including ourselves, listen to music, it's pretty much the manifestation of a collective stream of consciousness.  

• Love 2

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

The asylum is a place where friends come to hangout, talk about any randomness that comes up, make fun of all sorts of people including ourselves, listen to music, it's pretty much the manifestation of a collective stream of consciousness.  

Sounds like a great place for me to spend football season so I can at least have SOME MODICUM OF FUN THIS SEASON!!!!!!!! lol WOOOOOOO!!!! I AM DOWN!!! LETS GOOOOO!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I know, I was completely floored.

Well, we know about TT and Pops (RIP), weegs disappeared, and I'm not sure about the others

Yes.  I went back to page one and there they are, TT and Pops.

😥   Sad. 

• Sad 2

On 1/19/2017 at 8:25 PM, GiveEmElle said:

You've remodeled. I can find my cell. 

Signed,

The poster formerly known as F&T

I still have the same corner cell with two windows, with bars of course.  I can look out one window to see who is coming and the other window to see who is going.  Me, I never know if I'm coming or going.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

you forget a lot

I'm selective in what I choose to remember. It drives Amanda crazy

• Like 1

15 hours ago, bigbird said:

Image result for big words gif

• Love 1

15 hours ago, around4ever said:

Yes.  I went back to page one and there they are, TT and Pops.

😥   Sad. 

I noticed that yesterday. It was sad but it was also nice to think about those guys. (Mainly TT for me only because I didn't get to know Pops very well. I mostly know his reputation and I trust I would have loved the man dearly.)

Military brat, here. Frequently the new kid at school. So don't mind any hesitant posts on my part. Soon enough I'll be showing everybody my ass.

I'm being literal here, folks. I WILL show you my ass before this over. 

Screw it. Let's get this over with.

Image result for donkey arse gif

Mikey and his damn "OL is good" routine...he is an insufferable twitt. Clueless, clueless, clueless...

...and Ravi going after Belle saying she doesn't understand the rec. What an idiot. Then he admits he went to Bama and worked there...that really explains a hell if a lot.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Mikey and his damn "OL is good" routine...he is an insufferable twitt. Clueless, clueless, clueless...

I get it now, thanks for the tutorial.

On 4/25/2019 at 9:01 PM, around4ever said:

Who knew @GiveEmElle was F&T?  🤷‍♂️   I wonder where the others went?  

You summoned me? 

I hear from 62 occasionally. He is doing the dad thing and working.

Drac’s dad passed on last year so he is taking care of his mom.

And Telling Tiger left us. I’m still not over losing him. 

• Sad 2

On 4/27/2019 at 10:44 AM, bigbird said:

Did he just used to do a better job of hiding it or something? I used to put him in that "person I always disagree with but begrudgingly respect and even kind of like a little" category. But he no longer has any redeeming qualities. It really does seem like he had some sort of disassociative split or something after that 2017 LSU game. 

4 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Did he just used to do a better job of hiding it or something? I used to put him in that "person I always disagree with but begrudgingly respect and even kind of like a little" category. But he no longer has any redeeming qualities. It really does seem like he had some sort of disassociative split or something after that 2017 LSU game. 

It's strange for sure. The mighty mouse routine is as bad as the intentional blindness.

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

It's strange for sure. The mighty mouse routine is as bad as the intentional blindness.

I remember him telling a story about some guy who quit his high school basketball team, and basically how he immediately and permanently became dead to Mikey for it. I think he really thinks about life that way. Like, it's blood in blood out with *everything*. All sales final. 

He's the stupidest kind of stupid. He's incapable of changing his mind. 

26 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I remember him telling a story about some guy who quit his high school basketball team, and basically how he immediately and permanently became dead to Mikey for it. I think he really thinks about life that way. Like, it's blood in blood out with *everything*. All sales final. 

He's the stupidest kind of stupid. He's incapable of changing his mind. 

Back in the day, and I’m probably younger than Mikey (not by much), but if you did one thing that was frowned upon you were marked for life.  Times have changed and it is difficult to reset, unless you have kids, they will teach you to never give up on somebody.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Back in the day, and I’m probably younger than Mikey (not by much), but if you did one thing that was frowned upon you were marked for life.  Times have changed and it is difficult to reset, unless you have kids, they will teach you to never give up on somebody.

Kids teach us all sorts if lessons

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Yep, we just have to listen and not think we know it all.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, bigbird said:

34 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Yep, we just have to listen and not think we know it all.

Y'all ever had a little one break up a marital argument? Man. That's a lesson. And one that Mrs. Loof and I took to heart big time.