THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Ok, someone has some splainin to do. Who got pissed and why?

This is the 2cd go around. Kinda childish

Just living the dream  :laugh:

There are no mods on right now. Let's all talk crap  :-X  :laugh:

Nevermind, they're back  :'(    We go for another ultrasound this Monday. She will be 11 weeks  :hellyeah:

There are no mods on right now. Let's all talk crap  :-X  :laugh:

Who knew they hated Golf's music hour so much?  :dunno:

So, how's mama doing?

Still dealing with the morning sickness thing. It will get better. Biggest thing now is she got pink slipped at school. So we will have to wonder all summer if she will be teaching next year or not. Doesn't help her stress levels too much. I'll be glad when she is tenured

Still dealing with the morning sickness thing. It will get better. Biggest thing now is she got pink slipped at school. So we will have to wonder all summer if she will be teaching next year or not. Doesn't help her stress levels too much. I'll be glad when she is tenured

L says this is a good thing. The pink slip, tell her it's a blessing in disguise, time to be with the BABY!  :happydance:

The time with the baby would be a good thing, her insurance going away in October would not. Just hoping for the best. All teachers with 3 or less years usually get them. Just a right of passage I guess

The time with the baby would be a good thing, her insurance going away in October would not. Just hoping for the best. All teachers with 3 or less years usually get them. Just a right of passage I guess

I understand that insurance thing, it's all gonna work out for you guys.

I trust you  :thumbsup:

I was nervous as a cat in a room full of rockin chairs, when I saw 10 fingers and 10 toes, I cried like a baby.  :laugh:

Been there done that. And been booted from the club  ;D

I was nervous as a cat in a room full of rockin chairs, when I saw 10 fingers and 10 toes, I cried like a baby.  :laugh:

Yeah. I can't wait. The ultrasound 2 weeks ago already showed arm and leg buds forming. Can't wait to see how much more has developed