Kouassi and Morena

I understand these are good kids ....but this really a strange move !

Looks like both of them should be on the court right away....but ?????    :dunno:

I hate that.  I really thought kouassi had the potential to be the difference maker for us.  No doubt he will be the best player on their team the day he shows up.  I thought he was really coming along at the end of the year.  An off season of strength and weight gain was about to do him wonders.  Oh well.  He is off my radar now.

knox is ruining their college career. But these kids have to trust this guy they dont know any better.

That is the saddest part to me. These guys are mostly powerless and are left to do what Knox wants them to do.

I'm sure their freshman seasons were frustrating, but they aren't the first to go off to school and find that it's difficult to break into the starting lineup. But, it was a golden opportunity to learn a "life lesson" and continue to work hard in order to "advance." While I don't think either are NBA prospects, I do believe Willie would have eventually contributed and perhaps done quite well at AU. So, I'm disappointed we won't benefit from his development as a player. But if it meant further nonsense from Knox, then we are better off.

I hope they are happier at Kennessaw St. They will probably get more PT and therefore advance their ability a little quicker. But when their time is done there, will they be better prepared for what comes next in their life? That is probably the question that should've been asked,

It would be refreshing to talk more about the guys that want to be here than to keep talking about the one's that did'nt want to be here. :wedance:

Talk about it all you want, but there isn't much happening surrounding the program right now, and I'm sure 95% of us wanted to know where they ended up transferring to.

It would be refreshing to talk more about the guys that want to be here than to keep talking about the one's that did'nt want to be here. :wedance:

Talk about it all you want, but there isn't much happening surrounding the program right now, and I'm sure 95% of us wanted to know where they ended up transferring to.

The only thing to talk about right now is recruiting and its to early in the summer to have much recruiting to talk about. Now come late June early July I will have tons of recruiting updates to talk about.

Archived