2014 3* ATH Blaise Taylor (Arkansas State signee)

ellitor

Good for him. That is an awesome opportunity if it comes to fruition. But, man...unofficial...whew that is one expensive trip.

Good for him. That is an awesome opportunity if it comes to fruition. But, man...unofficial...whew that is one expensive trip.

Yeah, I hope the Taylors can afford it!  Poor guy probably had to use the lowest octane gas for the private jet.

Be interesting to see where Blaise ends up playing. He is undersized, but the guy is electric with the ball in his hands. A dynamic return man.

Yeah, I hope the Taylors can afford it!  Poor guy probably had to use the lowest octane gas for the private jet.

Now that made me laugh!!  :thumbsup:.  I love the name Blaise, but I am actually a bit biased since Blaise is my middle name!

• 3 months later...

My wife and I decided to see Auburn High play Gadsden. Great experience. Let me say this Foster, Blaise, and Cameron are all freaking studs. I really wish CL was coming to AU.

Anyways, Blaise Taylor had a punt return last night that was quite extraordinary. Reminded me a lot of the Honeybadger in his playmaking ability. I wish I had a vid to show off, and that leads me to my question. How can I retrieve the video of his punt return?

I don't know much about his skill level but is Blaise good enough to be recruited by Auburn/will we offer him?

He looks pretty skilled to me. His height will really hurt his recruitment. Very good player though.

I don't know much about his skill level but is Blaise good enough to be recruited by Auburn/will we offer him?

Too early to know since he is a junior.

Archived