New Walmart sign

TGR77

Don't post often to this site but enjoy reading the commentary. This was sent to me today and thought it worth sharing. May be old news but the first I've seen it. Reportedly, this is a pic of new signage appearing at the Tuscaloosa Walmart. My immediate thought was, does this refer to:

- Number of items in your buggy?

- The number of dollars in your wallet?

- The number of rednecks it takes to count the fingers?

- The number of teeth you have (or toes)?

- The number of national championships UA claims?

I'm sure some on this board will have other thoughts. Enjoy!

But what if you can't read??? :timeout:

I doubt any of bama's football players do their own shopping anyway  :dunno:

It could be worse for a bammer. Now he only has take off one shoe. If that Walmart went to a 21 limit rule, he would have to take off both shoes and unzip his pants. :beatmullet:

But what if you can't read??? :timeout:

Then it is likely you don't actually live in Tuscaloosa. Remember, the unwashed masses live in trailer parks out in the country...most of the ones in Tuscaloosa are actually somewhat educated. Meaning they can understand enough that they don't need audio instruction, but in true liberal arts college fashion, they do need help with counting above five. :laugh:

Even though I could understand them putting the sign up to help bama fans count, the only reason they would actually put that sign up would be to be a smart ars towards customers.

Archived