2014 3* WR Lawrence Lee (Missouri signee)

jwmboom7

• 11 months later...

Just watched his highlights on hudl since he visited today. Wow is that kid fast! When he plants his foot, he shoots off like a rocket!!! Hope we can snag him!!

I think saying he is one of the top receiver's in the county is stretching it a little. I think we probably have bigger targets at that position.

I think saying he is one of the top receiver's in the county is stretching it a little. I think we probably have bigger targets at that position.

At the time the OP was made last year Lee was considered a top WR.

Unless he is considered an academic risk I can't imagine why we wouldn't offer him. I am not an evaluator like our coaches are however, so there are surely great reasons why we wouldn't offer him if we don't. I just love his speed and agility. Reminds me of Marcus Davis from last years class.

Unless he is considered an academic risk I can't imagine why we wouldn't offer him. I am not an evaluator like our coaches are however, so there are surely great reasons why we wouldn't offer him if we don't. I just love his speed and agility. Reminds me of Marcus Davis from last years class.

Maybe you are better than you think as he would be a Slot guy just like Davis. If he gets an offer it would likely be close to NSD I would think.

At the time the OP was made last year Lee was considered a top WR.

Sorry about that. I didn't check the date on the first post. I just looked him up today.

Archived