Arkanasas 3 to not play in 2012

AUenginerd

How is it that these three were given a chance to come back, yet when something similar happened to us, the accused were immediately dismissed from the team?  Yet Chizik is being accused of "processing" simillar to the midget by the midget fanatics over J Rose leaving the team?  The completely false logic of their pea sized brains amazes me sometimes. 

http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/47134/three-arrested-arkansas-players-wont-play

How is it that these three were given a chance to come back, yet when something similar happened to us, the accused were immediately dismissed from the team?   Yet Chizik is being accused of "processing" simillar to the midget by the midget fanatics over J Rose leaving the team?   The completely false logic of their pea sized brains amazes me sometimes. 

http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/47134/three-arrested-arkansas-players-wont-play

I have not seen anyone seriously accuse CGC is being like Saban in that regard. I have seen jokes but let em roll off your back.

Why is this not plastered on the front page of the news papers and  web-sites?

first I have heard of it...

OH WAIT, IT IS NOT AUBURN

Hey...it's Arkansas....that's about three states west of Alabama...and who outside of Arkansas would even care about this?  :dunno:

Wow, the door is still open for them to come back.  Way to be a strict disciplinarian, Coach!!  Oh wait, you probably know you will not be back, so you can't speak to whether the next coach will bring them back, huh? 

I love the talk about the "difficult plan" laid out for them.  I like Coach Chizik's plan better, "You messed up, so leave.  Playing football at Auburn is a priviledge, not a right.  Bye.".

Archived