Dixon-Tatum and Adamu

marshallcotiger

great to see that you made the transition AUBB, it is going to be the start of great things on the Plains, as far as B-Ball is concerned

I too am optimistic about the future in BB. It has been discouraging to witness the setbacks we have had with turnover on the team. I really like Barbee's approach and we love our seats in the new arena. I can't wait for the day(s) when the place is packed. I truly believe it can happen! WDE!

I hope that Auburn basketball makes a splash this year. I love basketball but we have never been extremely good since I was born. So it would be fantastic to see our team win a few in my generation.

On a slight tangent, but I'm glad to see some more activity on the basketball board. I got to Auburn just as the Barkley-Person-Morris run was ending...first year was NCAAs, next three were a clusterfark. Hopefully Barbee is getting some talent that will stick around for a bit. It seems like it's been a revolving door of players for the last umpteen years.

Shaq Johnson is going to fill the stands, he is an amazing dunk waiting to happen. The team winning is only going to make it harder to get tickets!! And this Greene kid is going to be great!!

Shaq Johnson is going to fill the stands, he is an amazing dunk waiting to happen. The team winning is only going to make it harder to get tickets!! And this Greene kid is going to be great!!

Don't forget Price, who will probably get the most playing out of all 3 this year.

Very promising! I also love the activity on the basketball board as Slag already mentioned. WDE!

Basketball is going to be very interesting this year. I"m pumped. Wish someone would get some practice reports when that starts. Will there be a midnight madness this year?

WDE!!

I'm really excited about the basketball season as well. ADT is going to give us a great inside presence with good experience. I really like Barbee and like his approach to the game. Looking forward to a fun season.

Name Ht. Class Hometown (Last School) 0 Asauhn Dixon-Tatum Center 7-0 230 JR Anderson, Ind. (Chattahochee Tech) 1** KT Harrell Guard 6-4 198 JR Montgomery, Ala. (University of Virginia) 2 Allen Payne Forward 6-6 210 JR Cincinnati, Ohio (Winton Woods) 3 Chris Denson Guard 6-2 172 SO Columbus, Ga. (Shaw) 4* Dylan Spencer Guard 6-4 190 SR Birmingham, Ala. (Vestavia Hills) 5 Shaquille Johnson Guard 6-5 210 FR Atlanta, Ga. (Milton HS) 10 Jordan Price Guard 6-5 230 FR Decatur, Ga. (Southwest Dekalb) 11* Josh Wallace Guard 5-10 170 SR Pensacola, Fla. (Booker T. Washington) 12 Nick Pellar G-F 6-6 200 FR Munster, Ind. (IMG Academy) 21 Shareif Adamu Forward 6-8 223 JR Brooklyn, N.Y. (Georgia Perimeter College) 23 Frankie Sullivan Guard 6-1 206 SR Uniontown, Ala. (R.C. Hatch) 24 Brian Greene Jr. Guard 6-3 200 FR Chicago, Ill. (IMG Academy) 25 Jordon Granger Forward 6-8 185 FR St. Louis, Mo. (McCluer North HS) 32 Noel Johnson Guard 6-6 200 SR Fayetteville, Ga. (Clemson) 41 Rob Chubb Center 6-10 242 JR Peachtree City, Ga. (Montverde (Fla.) Academy)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This year is going to be fun!!!!! I am sooooo ready to rip the lid off of the Auburn Arena.

Archived