2013 Recruiting Board (Updated 2/19/13)

WarEagleAU

I would keep Clemson on MacKensie's list for now.

Not anymore. Miss State is far ahead of Clemson, too.

Not sure where you get that. He has given no indication Clemson is out as far as I know. Also Elder is not 50/50. He had an excellent visit with Ga. Tech and they are the team to beat.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a hat on table. However, I'm not ready to give up on Elder but he is a lean with Georgia Tech at this moment. If Ford picks Auburn then they are done with RBs.

Updated (2/4/13):

Reuben Foster commits to Alabama.

Elijah Daniel is our top target.

Question, do you believe that Cunningham will become a top target again?

Updated (2/4/13):

Not WEAU but yes. However it's probably too late.

Ok, I was wondering; however, I don't feel as if we are in as dire a need as is assumed. If we can come out with a good LB class in 2014 we should be ok. With flowers coming in as well as Toney, I like our future.

Updated (2/4/13):

Forgot about him. I think so but too late. Longshot at moment.

I'm hopeful for all of the 14' LB talent, remember seeing that Tre Williams is likely a Bama lean. So we know about SDH?

I made a thread "2014 Recruiting List" and a lot of LB targeted by Auburn. I think we got a good chance with SDH. Not sure about Tre Williams.

Updated (2/5/13):

RB Corn Elder down from 50/50 to Longshot.

WR Christian Cumberlander down from 50/50 to Longshot.

DT Toby Johnson up from 50/50 to Lean.

DE Tashawn Bower down from Lean to 50/50.

S Mackenro Alexander up from Lean to Strong lean.

Position Needs:

LB from 3 to 2.

DE from 2 to 3.

Best Available order: Deon Mix, Toby Johnson, Chequan Burkett, Christian Cumberlander, Dijon Paschal.

Removed:

OG DeVondre Seymour

LB Zach Cunningham

My final prediction:

Ford, Mix, Adams, Johnson, Daniel, 5* Alexander, and 3* Alexander. ***I think Bower will stick with his commitment with AU but if he flips then my darkhorse pick would be Burkett for the final spot.***

Any particular reason for moving Bower to 50/50. I would think his flying to Auburn this past weekend on his own dime indicates how committed he is.

but on the other hand Foster was a consistant visitor to the Auburn Athletic Complex and that didn't mean squat.

Any particular reason for moving Bower to 50/50. I would think his flying to Auburn this past weekend on his own dime indicates how committed he is.

Lots of rumors that he is going to flip to UF which makes us getting Daniel a big deal/must.

wde

Updated (2/5/13):

Position Needs:

LB from 3 to 2.

DE from 2 to 3.

Best Available order: Deon Mix, Toby Johnson, Chequan Burkett, Christian Cumberlander, Dijon Paschal.

Removed:

OG DeVondre Seymour

LB Zach Cunningham

My final prediction:

Ford, Mix, Adams, Johnson, Daniel, 5* Alexander, and 3* Alexander. ***I think Bower will stick with his commitment with AU but if he flips then my darkhorse pick would be Burkett for the final spot.***

Please let us finish with our current verbal’s plus Ford, Mix, Adams, Johnson, Daniel, and Alexander & Alexander. If that happens, by 11 am I’ll have the fight song rattling the neighborhood windows, several cold adult beverages consumed some amazing porterhouses on the grill. If the cops show up, I’ll offer them some refreshments and explain that even someone well north of 60 can act like a kid again.

Lots of rumors that he is going to flip to UF which makes us getting Daniel a big deal/must.

wde

From what I've read. Daniel is more a replacement for Liner than would be for Bower.

Updated (2/5/13):

Position Needs:

LB from 3 to 2.

DE from 2 to 3.

Removed:

OG DeVondre Seymour

LB Zach Cunningham

My final prediction:

Please let us finish with our current verbal's plus Ford, Mix, Adams, Johnson, Daniel, and Alexander & Alexander. If that happens, by 11 am I'll have the fight song rattling the neighborhood windows, several cold adult beverages consumed some amazing porterhouses on the grill. If the cops show up, I'll offer them some refreshments and explain that even someone well north of 60 can act like a kid again.

Address?

wde

From what I've read. Daniel is more a replacement for Liner than would be for Bower.

When I looked closer at his size last night, I thought the same thing...grow into a quick DT. Hope we are able to keep Bower. A very good combo of DL if we can pull it off!

@EagleDamnWar

Carl Lawson texted Justin Hokanson that Auburn will finish top 5. Only way for that to happen is if we land all our top targets and Reuben.

Not sure how much weight this holds, but optimistic nonetheless.WDE

@TroyNolen

Reuben told Hoke a few weeks ago him & his boy had a plan. What if he spurns Bama like many recruits have done to AU? #justathought

@EagleDamnWar

Carl Lawson texted Justin Hokanson that Auburn will finish top 5. Only way for that to happen is if we land all our top targets and Reuben.

Not sure how much weight this holds, but optimistic nonetheless.WDE

I tend to try and be realistic in my expectations, but that is encouraging in that Lawson seems to be a very level headed guy, not someone who would just be talking to talk.

He seems so...certain of it all. I hope to god they plan to exact revenge of those nerds..

Archived