What happen to the daily AU football info?

TeBoneAU

I have not seen or been able to find the daily info that we use to

get on AE. We use to get frequent updates on players,scrimmages,practices qoutes with some video before and after. That kind of stuff may still be available on this board and if so can somebody please point me in the right direction.

They have had the past 2 days off from practice. Practices resume tomorrow, and rest assured the content will be posted on this forum.

get on AE. We use to get frequent updates on players,scrimmages,practices qoutes with some video before and after. That kind of stuff may still be available on this board and if so can somebody please point me in the right direction.

They have had the past 2 days off from practice. Practices resume tomorrow, and rest assured the content will be posted on this forum.

That and Tipper just came over today.

That and Tipper just came over today.

^^^^^^This - There was an E.T sighting on the recruiting side earlier today, maybe he will hook us up !!!

any new news is premium content until its old news. then we can put it on here. You will get the info but alot slower

Disagree. ET is the master at finding free info plus austndt23 gives me info when he does not have time to pass it on here which I will pass along. Give the site a real chance Scout.

any new news is premium content until its old news. then we can put it on here. You will get the info but alot slower

Not all new news is premium. We do have several members with contacts within the program. Many times the old AE had info posted before the premium sites.

I'm guessing ValleyTiger and RunInRed are the main folks responsible for keeping the AUFam up to date with lots of good info (especially on the AU Football board). At least, that's how it has seemed to me over the past 4 days or so.

For the AEers: VT reminds me a little of ET -- a non-mod, but someone who brings good info and is really interested in helping folks out. This is not to suggest that ET is not welcome or needed or that ET can replace VT or vice versa. They each have their own style. I'm thrilled to see ET here today. I also appreciate (already) that VT adds a lot to the board. I read earlier that ET said his time is very limited right now. So we may get less of ET than we are used to. But y'all wait and see what VT (and RIR) do. I bet you'll be pleasantly surprised. (Again, not saying anything negative about ET!)

There are also other cool folks here that I've noticed already (I'm sure there are many others who I'll find soon). But WarTiger has some cool stuff going on, and so does Stat (who many of us remember from AE days gone by). Really good stuff for those of us who like to talk football.

I know this: the AUFamily Admins and Mods worked really hard to bring us all over. The AUFamily members are going through changes, too -- not the least of which is making us feel welcome in their 'home'. I appreciate it. I know there are others who came over from AE who also appreciate it and are trying to fit in here and make some new friends (Ellitor comes to mind, WE10, Weegs, and others). I wish more of us AEers would be a little more open and adventurous, and, heck, friendly and a lot less complainy.

You're in a new place with all sorts of new possibilities! Treat it that way. Be grateful! And quit complaining already!

:soapbox:

zaza.gif

TeboneAU, I just typed these up. Hope it helps.

http://www.aufamily.com/forums/topic/124142-fast-notes-82112/

TeboneAU, I just typed these up. Hope it helps.

http://www.aufamily....st-notes-82112/

Thanks ET, I needed that fix :Sing:

Archived