Brokaw and Kerry

MDM4AU

I heard two clips of an interview of Kerry with Brokaw. Brokaw mentions the study of the aptitude tests that supposedly showed Bush with a higher IQ than Kerry. Kerry says on the first clip something to the effect of he doen't know how they did that because his records "aren't public."

I thought Kerry made all his records public (according to him and his staff a few months ago).

The follow up replay had the part about the records edited out. (This was brought up on the radio today with both clips being played.) Did anyone see this interview? Does anyone know where I can find a clip of this interview?

Brokaw: Someone has analyzed the President's military aptitude tests and yours, and concluded that he has a higher IQ than you do.

Kerry: That's great. More power. I don't know how they've done it, because my record is not public. So I don't know where you're getting that from.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6354942/

But but but but but the Libs all told us that there was no other documents to be released!!!!!!! :big:

But but but but but the Libs all told us that Kerry was more intelligent than Bush!!!!! :big:

This is just too funny! :roflol:

NBC News edits Kerry military comment

Remark about his records not being public excised from original interview

NBC News edited out a comment by Sen. John Kerry about his military records not being public after including it in a previous version of an interview.

As noted by the blog Powerline, in an interview with NBC's Tom Brokaw last week on MSNBC, the following exchange occurred:

Brokaw: Someone has analyzed the president's military aptitude tests and yours, and concluded that he has a higher IQ than you do.

Kerry: That's great. More power. I don't know how they've done it, because my record is not public. So I don't know where you're getting that from.

A transcript of the version of the interview that appeared on "Dateline," however, does not include the reference to Kerry's records being secret. The senator's response to the question in the edited broadcast is: "That's great. More power. I don't know how they've done it."

LINK

Archived