VERY unhappy with the posters on this board

benjazz

No one thought to tell me that basketball season was under way!!!!!! Just saw on the ESPN crawl that West Virginia beat Baylor 70 to 63. WVU must have some good three point shooters! You all know how I am! I hate to miss the first BBall game of the year! Geez!!!

(sigh) What I don't do to amuse myself on a bye week.

WDE!!!

Look at the bright side 13 days until midnight madness and 41 until the first game.

I am so ready! This team intrigues me more than any since the Chris Porter teams. Not that they will be anything like those, but at least there is some bonafide talent to watch and be excited about this year. Been slim pickens since that time. I still remember the first time I saw Porter. He must have had 8 dunks against Winthrop. Doc and Momadu and the rest of the guys were something to behold.

Look at the bright side 13 days until midnight madness and 41 until the first game.

I am so ready! This team intrigues me more than any since the Chris Porter teams. Not that they will be anything like those, but at least there is some bonafide talent to watch and be excited about this year. Been slim pickens since that time. I still remember the first time I saw Porter. He must have had 8 dunks against Winthrop. Doc and Momadu and the rest of the guys were something to behold.

if this team could replicate a season like that Auburn Basketball is going to be great this year. There will be a ton of Auburn fans who are doubters of AU bball jumping on the bandwagon.

I'm old enough to have seen some good basketball at Auburn so unlike a lot of AU folks, I know it can be done at Auburn and I know how much fun it is to go to a Basketball game at Auburn. I do believe Barbee can coach. He's made Chubb, who I thought was a huge waste of a scholorship into a competent SEC big man. His first year, it was coaching more than talent that kept us from being the worst team in the league. He has some talent to work with now. I think the key is how the 2 Juco guys perform. We don't need them to be Barkley and Person, but a Kyle Davis type shot blocker would be nice as would a decent rebounder and defender at the 4. If we get that, I think with Greene, who can score from the point and Price/S. Johnson adding scoring depth we will have a chance to at least be a top 7 team in the conference. Bring on the bandwagon! I got my season tickets!

I just want to see disciplined/smart basketball being played. Its not hard to not shoot bad shots. I think we are on the upswing though, Barbee has taken on an absolute mess.

I just want to see disciplined/smart basketball being played. Its not hard to not shoot bad shots. I think we are on the upswing though, Barbee has taken on an absolute mess.

Watch Duke ;D

• 2 weeks later...

Watch Duke ;D

:roflol:

Archived