Positives...(tough one)

PCBAuburnaFan

I've done it every week and i will attempt it again!

1)Steven Clark was solid

2)Joshua Holsey may of made some mistakes but he will be a solid corner down the road true gamer

3)Prosch had a pretty 5 yard run (although he still seems to disappear half way through games)

4)Emory Blake fought his butt off all game even with his one mistake

5)Stallworth showed he could get open deep, and so did Trovon

6)Blocking on the perimeter looked improved

7)Jonathan Wallace has yet to fumble and almost always gets near 4 yard gains

8)No significant injuries! (that i noticed)

9)Tre Mason has heart

10)We still have not given up 30 points...

Look guys i fully understand someone is going to ask how can i look for positives after a performance like that, but i've tried this every week so don't flame this topic with negativity. Sarcasm is just fine, we could all use something to laugh about even if it's at our own expense.

Receiving corp reemerged from their disappearing act, that was nice to see

Holsey.

Proud to see the defense making strides.

Aside from those... We should crack one of the polls tomorrow:

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/page/bottom10121003/bieber-fever-the-bottom-10

I agree...we make a few plays ans we win. Omac might still be running if he catches that swing pass....if Mosely makes a completion to a wide open wr in the end zone....if Blakely holds on to the ball....get the point? We are close....we have to learn how to win. I thought we played well on D....i see improvement every week. And I think CSL will be fine. His offense is diverse...lots of looks and motion. Once they learn it completely it will be fun to watch. It sucks right now....but i think our o line is to blame for that...and they will only get better. Lots of young talent on our line.

I liked a lot of CSL's play calling. It's just that right now no one is executing them well like you pointed out.

There's nothing positive to say about the head coach or his staff. Our only win came against Louisiana-Monroe who's from the Sun Belt Conference. Wow!

There's nothing positive to say about the head coach or his staff. Our only win came against Louisiana-Monroe who's from the Sun Belt Conference. Wow!

In OT no less...

Archived