Will Kerry concede today?

TitanTiger

Will Kerry concede?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Will Kerry concede?

• Yes, once the number of provisional ballots is known and it's apparent that he can't reasonably expect to make up the 150,000 vote deficit
    • Yes, the handwriting is on the wall. He won't wait for the provisionals.
    • No, he'll wait until all the provisional ballots and absentee ballots are counted regardless of whether he can reasonably expect to win
    • No, they will pursue a scorched earth strategy and litigate this thing to the bitter end

What do you think? I think he actually will concede sometime today, after the number of provisional ballots are known. I think when it becomes apparent that you can't make up 150,000 votes when only 175,000 provisionals are out there, he won't drag us through any more agony.

I hope you're right, Titan. Here we are, trying to spread democracy into Iraq, and if we can't get our own elections to work in a timely matter, how does that make us look?

I believe there will be great pressure brought to bare on the kerry campaign to put a swift end to this maddness. Otherwise, the dems begin to look like sore losers in EVERY national election.

Plus, hitlary needs smooth waters for 2008. :D

they will team up with the left-wing news media to try and create some ficticious conspiracy conconcted by the right,to try and buy time until they come up with a plan to try and steal the election,much like they did in 2000.....i hate the democrats almost as much as i do bammer

i think he'll concede today regardless of the provisional ballot. i do think he'll "take the high road", and not draw it out. i also think he must do this in order to not suffer a backlash against the democratic party...as being viewed as sore losers again.

He'll concede. I'm sure he can see the same county maps in Ohio that we all can. Very few counties went his way, I don't think even a optimistic Demoncrat can expect to turn Ohio around. We all know from Kerry's prior service that he is a true patriot, I expect he'll concede.

patriot?....my ass....he is a traitor and show have been court martialed.....he met with the enemy while a war was going on.....he caused untold torture on POW's with his damn lying testimony before congress....he made up injuries to get 3 purple hearts.....don't believe that?.....he claims to have shrapnel in his assfrom those wounds.....he also said he had an MRI the other day....do you know what happens with metal during an MRI?....patriot?....

Go vent on some illiterate boob who might appreciate your asinine meanderings tombigbee.

It's just like I said, he'll concede.

Not real concerned with your narrow-mindedness.

patriot?....my ass....he is a traitor and show have been court martialed.....he met with the enemy while a war was going on.....he caused untold torture on POW's with his damn lying testimony before congress....he made up injuries to get 3 purple hearts.....don't believe that?.....he claims to have shrapnel in his assfrom those wounds.....he also said he had an MRI the other day....do you know what happens with metal during an MRI?....patriot?....

117891[/snapback]

Do you know what happens?

Please tell me.

I have metal in 2 places in my body and have had a MRI. :blink: :huh:

Archived