It just dawned on me.

Martinisat5

Does anyone else have an alabama.fanatics.com banner on your aufamily forum page??? I think I'm going to sick.

You DO realize that the content of those ads are directly related to your browser cookies, correct? :pc:

Does anyone else have an alabama.fanatics.com banner on your aufamily forum page??? I think I'm going to sick.

You DO realize that the content of those ads are directly related to your browser cookies, correct? :pc:

banditmwp - You Sir have been BUSTED!! Book him E!

:iamwithstupid:

The only thing I was busted for was looking at this site on one of the computers at work. So don't tell my boss. My home computer has an ad for enfamil which might actually fit since my 3rd kid is on the way.

I was wondering why those "companion" banners were coming up. :-\

As bad as this year is it has proved the old adage: It is better to be Auburn on our worst day than Bama on their best.

Amen and amen but cant believe that just dawned on you though

I'd rather be a 1-6 Auburn Tiger than a 7-0 anyone else. It doesn't make the failure of this team any easier to swallow though.

Archived