2014 Recruiting Board (Updated 2/14/14)

WarEagleAU

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Updated (5/10/13: Part 2):

WR D'haquille Williams commits to LSU (Removed)

Added:

WR Trey Quinn

WR Speedy Noil

Do you think we have a legit chance with Speedy? I think he's LSU's to lose, but it would be awesome to get him especially with his versatility.

Updated (5/10/13: Part 2):

WR D'haquille Williams commits to LSU (Removed)

Added:

WR Trey Quinn

WR Speedy Noil

Do you think we have a legit chance with Speedy? I think he's LSU's to lose, but it would be awesome to get him especially with his versatility.

Not a chance at moment. We might get a receiver from state of Louisiana. We have to be ahead of Texas A&M.

Updated (5/14/13):

Top targets added:

WR Malachi Dupre

DE Dante Sawyer

CB Nicholas Ruffin

Added:

QB Tyler Harris

QB Cole Garvin

QB Malik Rosier

QB Devin Adams

DE Andrew Williams

Removed:

OG Jake Edwards

Leader changes:

FB Jacob Kraut - Florida added.

Updated (5/17/13):

Blaise Taylor moved to CB and commit date updated.

AU appears to recruiting him Kendall Baker as DT but could be two-way lineman.

Added:

OL Dontavius Blair (JUCO) - Thanks to someone for correct me on two notes: UGA is the leader, not the Vols and 3 years to play 2 seasons.

DT Michael Sawyers

DT Breeland Speaks

Leader changes:

QB Malik Rosier - Miami added

QB Devin Adams - Miss State added

TE Jakell Mitchell - Alabama added

RB Myles Autry - Georgia Tech removed

WR Markell Pack - Miss State added

C Andrew Marshall - Auburn removed

LB Vincent Jackson - Alabama added and Miami removed

DE Denzel Ware - Georgia added

I don't understand the 1 +1 = 2

for things such as RB class

It means we have 1 (Pettway) and looking for 1more for a total of 2 for the class.

E - Do you think Pettway gets a fourth * before NSD? He shares carries and won't have gawdy numbers, but every time I watch his film I am more and more excited he is coming to AU!

E - Do you think Pettway gets a fourth * before NSD? He shares carries and won't have gawdy numbers, but every time I watch his film I am more and more excited he is coming to AU!

Depends how many touches he gets or how he does at Alabama/Mississippi All Star Game week.

Updated (5/19/13):

Added:

RB Akeem Judd (JUCO)

WR Jesse Jackson

DT Lamont Gaillard (top target)

DT Dontavius Russell (top target)

DE Davonte Lambert (top target; JUCO)

Removed:

WR Markell Pack (Commits to Florida State)

Leader changes:

DE Dante Sawyer - Auburn added.

Position Needs:

RB up from 2 to 3.

RB Adam Choice removed.

Not so fast my friend. It may happen but not yet.

@RyanBartow 26m

According to my sources, no commitment from 4-star running back Adam Choice yet. He hasn't spoken to Clemson.

RB Adam Choice removed.

@RyanBartow 26m

According to my sources, no commitment from 4-star running back Adam Choice yet. He hasn't spoken to Clemson.

How come >>> http://clemson.247sports.com/Article/4-star-RB-commits-to-Clemson-131760 <<< :headscratch:

RB Adam Choice removed.

@RyanBartow 26m

How come >>> http://clemson.247sp...-Clemson-131760 <<< :headscratch:

They are still trying to confirm also.

Any update on Delvin Puirfoy, even though he is a FSU commit he was at A-Day. Are we still going after him?

Not really. All signs point to us being done at LB if we get Rashaan Evans.

RB Adam Choice removed.

@RyanBartow 26m

How come >>> http://clemson.247sp...-Clemson-131760 <<< :headscratch:

They are still trying to confirm also.

LOL! Recruiting drama... :slapfh:

Hey, WarEagleAU!! Just saw somewhere that you are updating position needs tomorrow. For what it's worth, and this comes from a very reliable source, the Staff is projecting a signing class of 26-27, with at least 5 EEs, many being juco. Possibility of 3 RBs and 3 TEs. This makes some sense because juco TE John Thomas is flying up the board to go with our two committed, and juco RB Judd will join Pettway and Thomas. This source, who is NOT in day-to-day recriuiting, but is way up the food chain,has been right 100% in the past. Otherwise, I wouldn't post it at this time. BTW, you're doing a great job with this thread. Many thanks!!

Didn't realize that you already have us at 3 RBs already, Sorry about that. You have us at 24 now, so we might get one more TE and one more DL( with attrition and the prospects CRG is assemblling, I could see us taking 4).

Hey, WarEagleAU!! Just saw somewhere that you are updating position needs tomorrow. For what it's worth, and this comes from a very reliable source, the Staff is projecting a signing class of 26-27, with at least 5 EEs, many being juco. Possibility of 3 RBs and 3 TEs. This makes some sense because juco TE Brown is flying up the board to go with our two committed, and juco RB Judd will join Pettway and Thomas. This source, who is NOT in day-to-day recriuiting, but is way up the food chain,has been right 100% in the past. Otherwise, I wouldn't post it at this time. BTW, you're doing a great job with this thread. Many thanks!!

Both Hoke and Bryan are saying 2 RBs and 2 TEs. It will be interesting to see how all this plays out.

Hey, WarEagleAU!! Just saw somewhere that you are updating position needs tomorrow. For what it's worth, and this comes from a very reliable source, the Staff is projecting a signing class of 26-27, with at least 5 EEs, many being juco. Possibility of 3 RBs and 3 TEs. This makes some sense because juco TE Brown is flying up the board to go with our two committed, and juco RB Judd will join Pettway and Thomas. This source, who is NOT in day-to-day recriuiting, but is way up the food chain,has been right 100% in the past. Otherwise, I wouldn't post it at this time. BTW, you're doing a great job with this thread. Many thanks!!

Both Hoke and Bryan are saying 2 RBs and 2 TEs. It will be interesting to see how all this plays out.

pm'd you. Yes they are, but as we all know, things can change depending on need and certain players(recruits) stepping up!!

Archived