2014 Recruiting Board (Updated 2/14/14)

WarEagleAU

I like to see Raekwon McMillan there. I figured he wouldn't think twice about AU. Hope something has changed. He is a heck if a ball player and we could certainly use his talents for years to come.

Me too. I think we are done with LB if Evans commits to AU.

this is true... but, we would not turn down McMillan if he were to want to come to AU...

no matter how many LB's we have committed.

This is true also.

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like to see Raekwon McMillan there. I figured he wouldn't think twice about AU. Hope something has changed. He is a heck if a ball player and we could certainly use his talents for years to come.

Me too. I think we are done with LB if Evans commits to AU.

this is true... but, we would not turn down McMillan if he were to want to come to AU...

no matter how many LB's we have committed.

This is true also.

Agreed. Longshot but its not over.

Updated (6/3/13):

Added:

QB Quinton Flowers (FL)

WR Cameron Sims

OT Ray Raulerson

Leaders:

QB Brandon Harris - Texas A&M removed.

WR Josh Malone - Georgia added.

DT Elisha Shaw - Alabama removed and Ole Miss added.

DT Abu Lamin - South Carolina added.

LB Raekwon McMillan - Alabama added.

S Demetrius Kemp - Auburn removed and Georgia Tech added.

Commit Date:

QB David Cornwell from June 1st to Summer (could be anytime).

S Demetrius Kemp from TBA to Summer.

Updated (6/4/13):

Leaders:

QB Brandon Harris, S Ronnie Clark and WR Travis Rudolph added Auburn on their leader.

Updated (6/4/13):

Leaders:

QB Brandon Harris, S Ronnie Clark and WR Travis Rudolph added Auburn on their leader.

That development on Clark with AU as a co-leader is good news. Interesting development.

Updated (6/4/13):

Leaders:

That development on Clark with AU as a co-leader is good news. Interesting development.

What prompted that change?

Updated (6/4/13):

Leaders:

Word on the street is Auburn is picking up steam, partially because Bama is recruiting him at OLB. Clark wants to play Safety. Plus a visit to Auburn is expected.

Updated (6/4/13):

Leaders:

Can't share premium articles but we are moving up.

Updated (6/4/13):

Leaders:

Word on the street is Auburn is picking up steam, partially because Bama is recruiting him at OLB. Clark wants to play Safety. Plus a visit to Auburn is expected.

Sounds good. Make it happen!!

Updated (6/4/13):

Leaders:

FWIW, he participated in the other guys camp at safety today, not LB.

Updated (6/4/13):

Leaders:

Yeah just saw that.

Updated (6/4/13):

Leaders:

Yeah just saw that.

also, just told that Raekwon McMillan named bammer his leader.

I can't seem to find a word on Leonard Fournette anywhere. What does it look like for this guy? He is an impressive runner; he runs away from people in the open field like a certain Vincent Edward Jackson. Granted, Bo did it against NFL talent and this kid is doing it against teenagers, but it still reminds me of him (perhaps I'm just getting old and nostalgic). Thanks in advance, and my apologies for posting here.

I can't seem to find a word on Leonard Fournette anywhere. What does it look like for this guy? He is an impressive runner; he runs away from people in the open field like a certain Vincent Edward Jackson. granted Bo did it against NFL talent and this kid is doing it against teenagers, but it still reminds me of him (perhaps I'm just getting old and nostalgic. Thanks in advance, and my apologies for posting here.

We are not recruiting him. It's either Roc, Akeem Judd or no more RBs in this class for Auburn as things stand now.

I can't seem to find a word on Leonard Fournette anywhere. What does it look like for this guy? He is an impressive runner; he runs away from people in the open field like a certain Vincent Edward Jackson. granted Bo did it against NFL talent and this kid is doing it against teenagers, but it still reminds me of him (perhaps I'm just getting old and nostalgic. Thanks in advance, and my apologies for posting here.

We are not recruiting him. It's either Roc, Akeem Judd or no more RBs in this class for Auburn as things stand now.

Give us two years and we will be in it for these guys like Fournette. And yes he is a very rare talent. Guys like that only come around every so often.

Is it just me or do other people think that Ronnie Clark is a must-get guy. Not only would he bring a ton of athleticism and ability to the football field but he could be a real centerpiece of what defines this team down the road.

Is it just me or do other people think that Ronnie Clark is a must-get guy. Not only would he bring a ton of athleticism and ability to the football field but he could be a real centerpiece of what defines this team down the road.

Not just you; I completely agree. After reading about his mother, he has all that is needed to be a leader on and off the field. He could easily become, IMO, the centerpiece of the class.

Not must get but very very very nice to have.

Yo e who would you say are the must gets for this class?

As good as Gus and the staff are I don't consider any recruits must gets. I look at it as who will do the most for the class. And the answer to that IMO is Brandon Harris. He would bring instant respectability from the other recruits Auburn is looking at.

I agree about Harris but I believe Tre Williams is just as important for the D. He is a leader and will more than likely be the "QB" of our D once he steps on the field. Don't ya think E?

So are we no longer recruiting Chubb??

So are we no longer recruiting Chubb??

And Chubb. Forgot him but we are a distant 3rd now.

Archived