Basketball Tickets

Turtle_Tiger

I have a question regarding non-tuff general admission tickets. I am/was planning on purchasing the $250 dollar lower level tickets instead of the $150 upper. I looked at the ticket prices and there seems to be 17 home games this season at $15 a piece for lower level or $10 for upper. Sooo it would be $255 to buy all the lower level games individually or $170 for upper. Why would there be a larger discount for the cheaper tickets?

last time we went to a game between christmas and new years ... when students arent there ... we were able to buy $5 (i think that is what i paid) student tickets from a ticket office person. they were trying to fill up the student seat area. was a blast to have my 12 year old in the midst of the students.

love taking my kids to the games that time of year. if you do, keep a look out for the guy with a wad of tickets in his hand near the ticket window ...

I live almost 4 hours away so one game a year is all I can and would do. Alas, it's not possible now for me to buy just a single SEC game ticket; only season tickets or packs. I assume the single game tickets will be available later, but I can't guarantee I will still be available later. I would like to see what marketing research leads them to believe this method sells more tickets? Looking at the attendance figures, I'm betting someone has missed the boat in our Athletic Department; again...

last time we went to a game between christmas and new years ... when students arent there ... we were able to buy $5 (i think that is what i paid) student tickets from a ticket office person. they were trying to fill up the student seat area. was a blast to have my 12 year old in the midst of the students.

love taking my kids to the games that time of year. if you do, keep a look out for the guy with a wad of tickets in his hand near the ticket window ...

They're doing the same thing this year.

Archived