Kerry Again in '08??

Proud Tiger

I saw on the news this morning that Kerry was keeping the core of his campaign organization together to hold open the option or running again in '08. Man that's exciting, a primary with Kerry and Hillary as the front runners starting out. I begin to feel sorry for the Dems.

In the dems mind Kerry is a looser.  For some reason I can't imagine them nominating him in 2008.

119609[/snapback]

Loosers seldom recognize they are :D

In the dems mind Kerry is a looser.  For some reason I can't imagine them nominating him in 2008.

119609[/snapback]

Loosers seldom recognize they are :D

119614[/snapback]

Al Gore proves that doesn't he! :big::big:

Please, OH PLEASE, let's hope old al throws his hat into the ring too! :D

Please, OH PLEASE, let's hope old al throws his hat into the ring too! :D

119658[/snapback]

Then it truly would be a "three" ring circus, huh?

I sure hope he runs again. He just thought it was tough running against someone who's perceived shortcomings were the basis of his campaign...he'd get slaughtered running against rudi

Hey, what about Dubya running again in 2008? After all, since he stole the 2000 election, he wasn't "really" elected that year. The 22nd Amendment says a person can only be elected President twice. Thus, the 2008 election year would only be his 2nd term. :big:

Thus, the 2008 election year would only be his 2nd term.    :big:

119884[/snapback]

Uhh,

Make that his first election won. He stole both of the previous, including this one (2004).

119889[/snapback]

I know sane people aren't supposed to reply to the fecal matter you smear over here...but man this one was funny. Yeah, he stole this one. Im just happy knowing you're gonna hate it for the next 4 years.

Archived