Chris Petersen to Hogs. Tweet.

Chaotic_zx

I think my mind is settled. If AU can't pull Paterson from TCU then go Petrino.

Load up his contract with items that puts the liability on him, make him do charity events with a hugely supportive wife, make him carry a puppy, and let's go win some games.

@HogCountryUA: Hogs expected to name Boise State coach Chris Petersen as new coach on Tuesday. http://po.st/x6DtcH

If true, good move by them. Hope we can make the right hire.

Load up his contract with items that puts the liability on him, make him do charity events with a hugely supportive wife, make him carry a puppy, and let's go win some games.

And his wife needs an office next to his at the athletic offices.

My point was that Auburn needs to sell Petrino as a changed man if he is hired. The point is that those that will hate his presence will be shown his rehabilitation to make them feel more at ease with it.

Federal EEO laws put the liability on Petrino and he knowingly and willingly ignored them. There is no reason to think that some mere lines in a contract would give him pause.

Could Peterson be the only BSU coach to leave actually work out?! I'm OK with AU not getting him. There are several others that I'd rather have.

The sky is falling.

According to many here, it has already fallen. We can either hire Petrino and do something he's never done, win championships, or hire somebody else and lose nine games a year into the far distant future.

I think this is a great time and place for an up and comer. Kirby Smart, Gus, Charlie Strong, c'mon down!

The sky is falling.

According to many here, it has already fallen. We can either hire Petrino and do something he's never done, win championships, or hire somebody else and lose nine games a year into the far distant future.

I think this is a great time and place for an up and comer. Kirby Smart, Gus, Charlie Strong, c'mon down!

I agree. Obviously I don't want BP, but I am beginning to come around to the idea of Gus. TBH, I don't know that he would take the job if we offered. People are so quick to assume that he's an in the bag "back-up" plan but I'm not so sure.

great hire for arkansas...first petrino and now peterson. They are doing something right up there.

btw, petrino won championships in CUSA and the Big East with Louisville. You don't have to like the guy but you don't have to spread lies either.

great hire for arkansas...first petrino and now peterson. They are doing something right up there.

btw, petrino won championships in CUSA and the Big East with Louisville. You don't have to like the guy but you don't have to spread lies either.

He maaaaaaay have been talking about National Championships but I don't know.

How many times have bloggers and tweeters posted so and so will be announced as our next HC on so and so day? Come on guys, don't believe everything you read on twitter.

Houston Nutt, Dirk Koetter and Dan Hawkins before him all tore it up as head coaches elsewhere.

Peterson should stay at BSU if he knows what is good for him.

Has this been verified or is this just more unsubstanitated twitter blabber?

One tweet (posted in the OP of this thread). Nothing is verified. Don't believe it.

Has this been verified or is this just more unsubstanitated twitter blabber?

One tweet (posted in the OP of this thread). Nothing is verified. Don't believe it.

from beacherreport nonetheless...

My point was that Auburn needs to sell Petrino as a changed man if he is hired. The point is that those that will hate his presence will be shown his rehabilitation to make them feel more at ease with it.

If by changed man you mean dressing in pumps and stockings I'll bet most will not feel more at ease with it . . .

Archived