Gus speaks at Montgomery QB Club

RunInRed

He sleeps with his eyes open while watching film.............................

I'd submit Kiehl Frazier is exhibit A that Gus THINKS he knows (knew?) what we have. Yes he recruited a bunch of these guys but he didn't stalk Kiehl Frazier since the 8th grade for what KF was in 2011 (w/ Malzahn here) or 2012. Same for the other guys, this year's 1st & 2d team All American and All SEC picks are not exactly loaded w/ Gus recruits.

He needs a VERY effective recruiting coordinator.

I'd submit Kiehl Frazier is exhibit A that Gus THINKS he knows (knew?) what we have. Yes he recruited a bunch of these guys but he didn't stalk Kiehl Frazier since the 8th grade for what KF was in 2011 (w/ Malzahn here) or 2012. Same for the other guys, this year's 1st & 2d team All American and All SEC picks are not exactly loaded w/ Gus recruits.

We'll see based on how KF responds this year as to whether or not Gus goofed on him as a player, or if he was just really struggling with the Loeffler 16-word play call scheme that was all over the place.

Again, since your opinion of Gus is not very high, who did you think we should have hired as head coach? If you tell me you think Chizik and staff should have been retained, then please go in the corner and continue sucking your thumb.

wde

We'll see based on how KF responds this year as to whether or not Gus goofed on him as a player, or if he was just really struggling with the Loeffler 16-word play call scheme that was all over the place.

I wouldn't be surprised if KF looks like a totally different player next season. Just look at what CGM did with Tony Franklin's protege, Chris Todd.

Archived