2013 4* RB/S/ATH Corn Elder (Miami signee)

ellitor

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And in case anyone is wondering...No, Corn Elder is not Golf's nickname. ;D

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

E, that is without a doubt the funniest thing you have ever posted. :clap:

I'm happy for you britt

I'm happy for you britt

Hey, I needed the laugh. And even you seemed to admit it was good (for E, anyway :poke:).

I'm happy for you britt

Hey, I needed the laugh. And even you seemed to admit it was good (for E, anyway :poke:).

for e yes......he had a Jonathan Winters moment

I'm happy for you britt

Well I am a "corn"y guy so that joke was right up my alley.

I'm happy for you britt

Don't you mean up your row?

I'm happy for you britt

Don't you mean up your row?

Yeah...If I had hair, lol

Impressive video and yes he does look a lot like O-Mac. He could definately fill a role in the Malzahn offense. This kid has a great first step (burst) which is why O-Mac was so effective. We need a guy like that to hit the end on the sweep or at least make opposing defenses respect a fake hand-off, this helps open up the middle of the field. Mason and Reed along with several other AU players are plenty fast but O-Mac had the ability to hit the end like no one I've ever seen (except for BO!!).

I didn't think so. I thought Gus created that role because he had a dynamic player and tried to get him the ball. I don't think the role is necessary for his offense.

I didn't think so. I thought Gus created that role because he had a dynamic player and tried to get him the ball. I don't think the role is necessary for his offense.

Didn't he run some speed sweeps at Arky?

Didn't he run some speed sweeps at Arky?

Then it was the Felix Jones position.

In the words of Wayne Dickens from the 2004 team, "Are you going to trust a bunch of newspaper journalist who havne't played football since middle school to rank who is the best high school player?"

People need to realize that stars and rankings on rivals/247/scout is complete waste of time in terms of rankings. Stargazing is a complete joke.

Not saying that these recruiting sites don't get things right, just that comparing two guys based off recruiting ranking/stars especially when they are in the same general league is not a good thing

• 3 weeks later...

In the words of Wayne Dickens from the 2004 team, "Are you going to trust a bunch of newspaper journalist who havne't played football since middle school to rank who is the best high school player?"

People need to realize that stars and rankings on rivals/247/scout is complete waste of time in terms of rankings. Stargazing is a complete joke.

Not saying that these recruiting sites don't get things right, just that comparing two guys based off recruiting ranking/stars especially when they are in the same general league is not a good thing

As much film as these sites review, as well as in person evaluations, I think the sites have value. They provide the best system we have for evaluating talent. I personally don't think Scout does as good a job as Rivals or 24/7 Sports. Stargazing isn't an end all be all...some can't miss prospects just miss, and some guys under the radar become dominant...but that will happen no matter what evaluation system you use.

Anything new on this guy? Now that we have a RB coach hopefully he will start to show some interest.

Nothing post worthy. Still not sure who the top target is for the Omac/Felix position.

• 2 weeks later...

He deserves a visit

I'm thinking we've tried...just don't think we're getting much interest back yet.

Urban is on him pretty heavy right now.

Archived