ASU Coach Speculation

aubie17

If I remember correctly, there was some talk that Gus was targeting offensive coaches from Arizona State and that once their bowl game was done that announcements may come in the days thereafter. Is this correct? Who are the possible coaches from ASU? Announcements tomorrow?

Gus was interested in the offensive coordinator there. The guy wasn't interested, so Lashlee got the job. I don't think there's another coach there that's in line for a job at Auburn.

Their WR coach, Norvell, is someone I would love to have coach our guys. But as stated above, he is also their oc, so I don't see it happening.

Thanks for the replies. So what we do know is that Gus is planning to have all in place before the dead period ends...is that correct? When can coaches begin to have contact/pursue recruits again? It should be a matter of days before we know who will fill the remaining slots.

Thanks for the replies. So what we do know is that Gus is planning to have all in place before the dead period ends...is that correct? When can coaches begin to have contact/pursue recruits again? It should be a matter of days before we know who will fill the remaining slots.

January 3rd. Dead period ends.

Yeah, Gus said the plan is to have everyone in place by the end of the dead period. CEJ said everyone had already been hired, just not official yet. I'm sure we'll hear about Bisaccia Monday, at least...

Archived