Anyone want to be a college football coach?

bootskii

If so the University of Arkansas at Monticello wants you.

Saw this on coachingsearch.com and thought it was funny:

University of Arkansas at Monticello: has an opening for a full time position coaching the Offensive Line. This job pays $35,000 with full benefits. Job will also require teaching one class per year plus player academic responsibilities. Looking for an applicant that has background in Up Tempo style of play. Please email resume to jacksonw@uamont.edu or fax it to 870-460-1117. Please No phone calls.

University of Arkansas at Monticello: has an opening for a full time position coaching the Offensive Line. This job pays $35,000 with full benefits. Job will also require teaching one class per year plus player academic responsibilities. Looking for an applicant that has background in Up Tempo style of play. Please email resume to jacksonw@uamont.edu or fax it to 870-460-1117. Please No phone calls.

Surely the salary figure must be a typo....probably meant to put $350,000....and that's probably why they haven't had any applicants. yet. :-\

I'm down, I have a busy schedule at UWA as a junior, but I could find some time.

Surely the salary figure must be a typo....probably meant to put $350,000....and that's probably why they haven't had any applicants. yet. :-\

You can't be serious. Not an offensive line coach at the university of Arkansas at Monticello.

Not that I know anything about coaching...

...but I would never want a job with so little security. In coaching, it's hardly worth unpacking your bags because you're only one bad season away from hitting the road again. Cudos to those who can live under that pressure, though!

Archived