2013 3* JUCO WR Markeith Ambles (Houston signee)

bigsixfive

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest simonsez

And when I say a spot left, that means probably after plan 'B' and probably 'C' fall through.  I think Ahmad Dixon is their first back-up plan, and depending on what happens with Jones and Whitaker, and number of DT's could become a priority in a hurry.  Either way, I trust the coaches wholeheartedly, and we are gonna finish strong.  I guarantee  you that Auburn hasn't turned away 5 and 4 star players since players first started getting stars. 

Does Ahmad Dixon have character problems?  I think we were all hoping for him before he committed to UThug

And when I say a spot left, that means probably after plan 'B' and probably 'C' fall through.  I think Ahmad Dixon is their first back-up plan, and depending on what happens with Jones and Whitaker, and number of DT's could become a priority in a hurry.  Either way, I trust the coaches wholeheartedly, and we are gonna finish strong.  I guarantee  you that Auburn hasn't turned away 5 and 4 star players since players first started getting stars. 

Does Ahmad Dixon have character problems?  I think we were all hoping for him before he committed to UThug

Yes, character and attitude issues.  He recommitted to Baylor today.

You have to think that Ambles is/was one of the first phone calls he will make to try to salvage some sort of a decent class at UThug.

If Ambles does infact visit UNC or AU this weekend I would believe that is where he ends up. I would'nt have such a problem with coming in as long as it doesnt affect Reed's commit. I would also ask Reed about his interests in possibly playing as a true freshman at the cb spot or redshirt and play wr.

I heard the COacHEs backed off this kid when they seen him on American Idolatry last night............................................ You guys saw him, Ambles,  -aka- SKI-BOS-KI

His dance moves  :party: :party: :party:   Were better than his 10 yard routes he ran :beatmullet:

Looking forward to Sunday night shockers from ST:  Keep up the good work Gents:

WDE

Here's the deal...if our coaches called Ambles and said, "Markeith, would you like to be a Tiger?,"  he would say, "yes I would coach."  The thing is...our coaches don't need him, and he clearly has some significant character issues.   If we have a spot left, and he is still a free agent, he will get that call because he is a rare talent, but he would be coming in with a short rope with which to hang himself.

What kind of statement is this? How do you know he has "character issues"? Do you inside info? Have you talked to his him, his parents, his friends, his teachers or people that know him well? I don't understand why people have to make their own assumptions about these recruits. It's not fair to the recruits or their families. I don't mean to be disrespectful, but please don't make assumptions about people you know nothing about. You don't have any idea what these recruits are like. WDE!

Jeffery Lee reported earlier tonight that Ambles' father said that Markeith would not be visiting AU this weekend (he didn't say whether he was visiting UNC or not), but according to JL, Ambles will likely reschedule his visit for later this month. It's in the Bunker on AuburnSports.com.

waregl87 --I taught Markeith when he was in middle school and he is a "wild child". Hopefully some coaches somewhere can turn him around, because he's a likable kid when he not acting like a horse's @$$.

He is at UNC this weekend.

Well someone needs to tell UT. Their websites and newspapers are reporting he is in knoxville now.

Heard from a pretty reliable VOL fan he is on Campus at North Carolina right now.

Cool. If he is then the tar heel media is not talking about it at all and that surprises me.

Here's the deal...if our coaches called Ambles and said, "Markeith, would you like to be a Tiger?,"  he would say, "yes I would coach."  The thing is...our coaches don't need him, and he clearly has some significant character issues.   If we have a spot left, and he is still a free agent, he will get that call because he is a rare talent, but he would be coming in with a short rope with which to hang himself.

What kind of statement is this? How do you know he has "character issues"? Do you inside info? Have you talked to his him, his parents, his friends, his teachers or people that know him well? I don't understand why people have to make their own assumptions about these recruits. It's not fair to the recruits or their families. I don't mean to be disrespectful, but please don't make assumptions about people you know nothing about. You don't have any idea what these recruits are like. WDE!

With all due respect...I do have an idea of what these recruits are like.  Do a little research, and you will have an idea too.  I understand that he is a young man with his future ahead of him, and he can make good on past mistakes, but the word on him is that he has made some bad decisions in his life.  It happens.  I don't know for sure if the rumors are true, but I just know that the rumors exist, and usually where there is smoke there is fire.

was going to visit. is this true ?

I honestly believe us getting the last vist will benefit us!

He wanted to come this weekend but the coaches told him not right now. He may come in on the 29th. He is a bachup plan if we lose 1 of the guys we expect to get...Now that's what i call a back up plan!!! :wedance:

With all due respect...I do have an idea of what these recruits are like.  Do a little research, and you will have an idea too.  I understand that he is a young man with his future ahead of him, and he can make good on past mistakes, but the word on him is that he has made some bad decisions in his life.  It happens.  I don't know for sure if the rumors are true, but I just know that the rumors exist, and usually where there is smoke there is fire.

Well, there are also "rumors" of Gus Malzahn going to ECU and La. Tech, and there is no fire there from which smoke is coming.

Well, there are also "rumors" of Gus Malzahn going to ECU and La. Tech, and there is no fire there from which smoke is coming.

I'm not trying to push rumors,but, like someone suggested earlier in this thread, google his name and there is plenty there to draw your own conclusions. If our coaches don't want to offer him there is a reason and that is the coaches decision not ours. For whatever reason, we won't know what it is,they don't appear to be interested.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived