2013 3* JUCO WR Markeith Ambles (Houston signee)

bigsixfive

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

USC is closing on us fast. Lemonier will get us another big bump though. Anyone randomly know if any top prospects still remain on USC's board?

• 10 months later...

Per Bruce Feldman

Text from an ACC source: Markeith Ambles' release has been sent to all ACC & SEC schools. Ex-USC WR was #4 WR in '10 Class

I know I may be ridiculed for this but does Auburn take another look at him?

With Coates and Denson coming in this year, there is no need to take a look at a guy that got kicked off of a Lane Kiffin coached team...

Per Bruce Feldman

Text from an ACC source: Markeith Ambles' release has been sent to all ACC & SEC schools. Ex-USC WR was #4 WR in '10 Class

I'm not the expert but I highly doubt it.

Per Bruce Feldman

I'm not the expert but I highly doubt it.

No. 

Guest simonsez

Is this the kid that had "behavior issues"?  He was looking at Tenn but went to USC with lame kitten?  I think we should give him a second chance..............as a water boy.  lol

I just thought of something. Don't be surprised if UGA takes a look at him with AJ Green leaving...oh and Bama with Julio leaving.

Since the subject was brought up, I WILL give you a name of another former Laney Kiffey player who WILL turn some heads when/IF he gets back to D-1... Nu'Keese Richardson. Apparently he has been DOMINANT at Coffeyville CC playing CB. IF someone is willing to take a chance on him, he could be a good one.

NOT AU though, so don't even ask!

Since the subject was brought up, I WILL give you a name of another former Laney Kiffey player who WILL turn some heads when/IF he gets back to D-1... Nu'Keese Richardson. Apparently he has been DOMINANT at Coffeyville CC playing CB. IF someone is willing to take a chance on him, he could be a good one.

My wife's family is from coffeyville, and her uncle goes to a lot of the games.  He also said Nu'Keese is doing well.

if we had room for a 5 star wide reciever, we would take him. we don't have room. (remember my apple basket analogy?) Our staff not "needing" him to visit is a great sign! They got who they want.

or his  character is just awful.

^^^

Forgot about him. Hey DJ any chance AU?????? j/k j/k

• 4 weeks later...

Alright boys and girls, some of you had the same attitude about Cam.  Who knows what a year in JUCO can do to humble these young men and change their perspectives.  Let's not be so quick to condemn 18 and 19 year old kids as they work to overcome their mistakes.

Alright boys and girls, some of you had the same attitude about Cam.  Who knows what a year in JUCO can do to humble these young men and change their perspectives.  Let's not be so quick to condemn 18 and 19 year old kids as they work to overcome their mistakes.

I agree. You never know.

^^^This is true^^^  alot of us bashed Cam and said we didnt need a cancer on the team.  :-X

Everyone is available for forgiveness and second chances...That said, it must be shown through action..not words.  Good luck to him.

Archived