2013 3* JUCO WR Markeith Ambles (Houston signee)

bigsixfive

Just heard Ambles could take an unofficial this weekend and take an official the 29th. Don't get too excited guys, I believe this is a back up plan in case we lose some of our remaining targets.

Read the article i just posted. He is at UT this weekend.

That's why i said could. I think he'll be in auburn on the 29th though

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just heard Ambles could take an unofficial this weekend and take an official the 29th. Don't get too excited guys, I believe this is a back up plan in case we lose some of our remaining targets.

Read the article i just posted. He is at UT this weekend.

It's AU or UNC THIS weekend per Rivals.

Why don't i read about the WR's we have like ZACKERY that can do alot and score from long distance area codes?

Even today as of the last few hours, there are conflicting reports from different Websites as to where Ambles visits today...AU, UNC, ot UT depending on which site you look at.

In the end i think he will sign with Lame at USC.

With this weekend being a long weekend (Monday Holiday), it is possible that some recruits visit more than 1 school this weekend.

Even today as of the last few hours, there are conflicting reports from different Websites as to where Ambles visits today...AU, UNC, ot UT depending on which site you look at.

In the end i think he will sign with Lame at USC.

^^^

Dooley not UTs new coach yet. Houston's coach is still in the mix for the job. His wide open offense may keep Ambles at UT.

JLee on rivals said he just spoke to Ambles and its either an unofficial to us or an official to UNC. This is the craziest recruiting year for AU i can remember.

Like i said. Don't count out UT if they get Houston's coach.

JLee on rivals said he just spoke to Ambles and its either an unofficial to us or an official to UNC. This is the craziest recruiting year for AU i can remember.

UT has a new coach.

UT has a new coach.

Its not a done deal.

UT has a new coach.

Its not a done deal.

Yesterday, Cutcliffe was a done deal.

UT has a new coach.

Its not a done deal.

So who is there coach today? :laugh:

UT has a new coach.

Its not a done deal.

So who is there coach today? :laugh:

I believe they are now looking at Rush Propst. Former HC at Hoover HS.

I just saw he was going to either AU or UNC this Saturday, so just wondering if anybody had heard anything :wareagle:

me 2 saw it on ausports.com said he has been in contact with our coaches. anybody know if hes comin

Here's the deal...if our coaches called Ambles and said, "Markeith, would you like to be a Tiger?,"  he would say, "yes I would coach."  The thing is...our coaches don't need him, and he clearly has some significant character issues.  If we have a spot left, and he is still a free agent, he will get that call because he is a rare talent, but he would be coming in with a short rope with which to hang himself.

And when I say a spot left, that means probably after plan 'B' and probably 'C' fall through.  I think Ahmad Dixon is their first back-up plan, and depending on what happens with Jones and Whitaker, and number of DT's could become a priority in a hurry.  Either way, I trust the coaches wholeheartedly, and we are gonna finish strong.  I guarantee  you that Auburn hasn't turned away 5 and 4 star players since players first started getting stars. 

Archived