DeMarcus Walker Flips

WarDamnEagle#1

Lol, thats gotta piss Saban off. Good, its nice for him to know he cant win everything.

Interesting timing for this, but I'll take it. But yeah that may make their push for Liner more hardcore.

Pretty interesting how this all played out.....he was "rumored" to be possibly flipping to UF, then apparently did not visit like was rumored he was going to this past weekend. Then, all of a sudden....FSU. Out of NOWHERE. People are speculating the UF rumors were to throw people off the Pruitt/FSU trail with Walker.

And they are already pushing hard for Liner......if for nothing but to keep him out of Auburn.

Any chance that he was cut loose from his verbal because Alabama believes that Liner is solid with them? Or he was told to hold off on enrolling until it all shook out? Pruitt and FSU is a pretty good landing place for him.

They seem to winning every situation. I think this is pretty plausible.

I miss Fulmer and a strong Tennesseee Program. We need a strong UT to offset the turds up north and to put pressure on them outside the state from another area. I hope this isn't another scam job by an Auburn commit.

I miss Fulmer and a strong Tennesseee Program. We need a strong UT to offset the turds up north and to put pressure on them outside the state from another area. I hope this isn't another scam job by an Auburn commit.

I fully expect Tennessee to be back eventually--too much money, tradition, and fanaticism at UT to stay down. Only thing, in my opinion, that could prevent their resurrection would be a falling recruiting base due to the rise of other programs and demographic growth of more urban states like Florida, Virginia, etc.

As for a "scam job": I assume you're talking about Liner, since Walker (as far as I know) was never an Auburn commit?

Archived