Cam Newton enrolled at Auburn

AUTigerCourt

Would it be against the NCAA rules if Cam wanted to help our good QB's become great QB's.

no, but maybe if he bought steak dinners. not really sure about that either. i just remember a golfer (michele wie) i think going to classes at stanford and practicing with the golf team. she had turned pro in high school and bought lunch for the players she was practicing with and it was a violation. there was no ill intent and nothing to be gained but it was against rules.

Those damn golfers..............to hell with them

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I NEVER went to bed with a dog, but sure woke up with a few in my younger years. Two a few times, but NEVER three.

Well, I NEVER went to bed with a dog, but sure woke up with a few in my younger years. Two a few times, but NEVER three.

Momma told me not to come

• 4 weeks later...

So I just had to post on this topic tonight. Watched the video of Cam getting serenaded and asked to the carnation ball tonight. I just can't help but feel so good for him. Cam has always seemed a cordial, respectful, fun loving young man. His college experience was ruined at Florida due to his own bad decisions. The next year was spent in the middle of nowhere getting his life back together. His junior year was a firestorm and unbelievably emotional, with him not being able to enjoy his accomplishments with his own father. He then goes into overdrive to prepare for the combines and the pros. In the pros, the media continues to be very critical, while heaping praise on comparable QBs. And then he fulfills a promise to his mother to complete his education and return to Auburn. He seems like for the first time since I have been watching and following Cam, to be very settled. He seems to be enjoying being a college student. Being an Auburn student, enjoying being a part of the family, being at home.

Good for you Cam Newton. Live life to its fullest. work hard. Make a difference in someone's life. War Eagle Cam.

So I just had to post on this topic tonight. Watched the video of Cam getting serenaded and asked to the carnation ball tonight. I just can't help but feel so good for him. Cam has always seemed a cordial, respectful, fun loving young man. His college experience was ruined at Florida due to his own bad decisions. The next year was spent in the middle of nowhere getting his life back together. His junior year was a firestorm and unbelievably emotional, with him not being able to enjoy his accomplishments with his own father. He then goes into overdrive to prepare for the combines and the pros. In the pros, the media continues to be very critical, while heaping praise on comparable QBs. And then he fulfills a promise to his mother to complete his education and return to Auburn. He seems like for the first time since I have been watching and following Cam, to be very settled. He seems to be enjoying being a college student. Being an Auburn student, enjoying being a part of the family, being at home.

Good for you Cam Newton. Live life to its fullest. work hard. Make a difference in someone's life. War Eagle Cam.

Very well said TR! I was saying the same thing to a friend a few days ago. He's finally getting a real college experience (as "real" as it gets for a rock star :outtahere: ) without having to worry about the athletics part of it. :muscles: I also said if I was Cam, I wouldn't be in a hurry to finish up and I'd come back next year at the same time, and the year after that, and...springtime on the plains....ahhhhhhhhhh! :kiss3::partey::happydance::beer2::cheers::noevil:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Glad he's having a great time back here at home.

Just went and watched the video...so cute! I don't know if he knew the girl that asked and if he will attend formal, but she's got a lot of guts to ask him. I hope he at least calls to say thanks for the invitation. My daughter is dying to see him somewhere on campus. Hasn't caught a glimpse of him yet, though.

Give Cam whatever he wants! If they ask him and he agrees to have his # retired, then so be it. He represents more than just himself. He represents a great Auburn team and did this very well with the other honors including the Heisman. I think the whole team of 2010 would be ecstatic to have their teammates # retired.

Give Cam whatever he wants! If they ask him and he agrees to have his # retired, then so be it. He represents more than just himself. He represents a great Auburn team and did this very well with the other honors including the Heisman. I think the whole team of 2010 would be ecstatic to have their teammates # retired.

I agree.

Archived