More Player Tweets and Pics About Workouts

Dr_AUTiger

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look at Justin Garrett at the back.. OMG

+1 I say we move KF to LB! :)

He played Safety in high school so why not Star. I am sure he would love to take out some aggression after the past 2 years.

wow. look how big jays hands are compared to the others.................the man is a certified monster!

and Meat McNeal still weighs 170lbs.

is that him in front

on the right side holding the white phone, yeah... i may be shorting him a couple pounds though.

Look at Justin Garrett at the back.. OMG

Lol I thought young Mike Tyson had come to check out the workouts.

He may just be an ectomorph....someone that gets stronger but doesn't physically put on a whole lot of size....I have a buddy that was like that...would out lift everyone in the gym but when you saw him...you thought he was a twig

He has never had issues with hitting people hard, so I'm not too worried about his weight. Now if only there were an exercise that would keep you from wiffing on tackles.....

He has never had issues with hitting people hard, so I'm not too worried about his weight. Now if only there were an exercise that would keep you from wiffing on tackles.....

empty ankle dives

wow. look how big jays hands are compared to the others.................the man is a certified monster!

"Let me go on, like a blister in the sun, let me go on, big hands I know you're the one!" Sorry, I couldn't help it. :cool:

"Let me go on, like a blister in the sun, let me go on, big hands I know you're the one!" Sorry, I couldn't help it. :cool:/>

Name the band...

Ding, Ding, Ding... correct.

Crappy band... but must have heard the song 100,000,000 time on the X in Birmingham!

Ding, Ding, Ding... correct.

Crappy band... but must have heard the song 100,000,000 time on the X in Birmingham!

What Movie has that song on it's soundtrack?

How bout the "Live in the X Lounge" CD's!! Good stuff back then.

sad face....... I miss working at the airport in b'ham listening to Tuttle & Klein on 107.7 theX Everyhing else was the end of real radio in b'ham.... I live in the shoals and its just sad at the attempts at radio around here.

Archived