Men vs. uat Game Thread

WarTiger

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unbelievable. Awful. Embarrassing.

How do you go 20 min in college basketball and only make 3 FGs? I've never seen a team digress this much in a season.

Barbee ,sir this is beyond embarassing .

Barbee ,sir this is beyond embarassing .

13 points in a half.....who would ever believe that possible in the day of the 35 second clock.

I'm starting to wonder if this isn't Chiz II....the kids came to AU with good talent and credentials but they just don't seem to be listening to TB or responding to his coaching. I've been lobbying for "one more year" but this season is beginning to look like the BB version of our most recent football season.

Sometimes I wonder if we practice with leather basketballs and use synthetic in games? I mean are they using Rawlings (10 panel) in practice and then Wilson's in the game? It looks like our kids don't practice shooting and have no feel for their shots when I know that is not true. I just don't understand how their shooting % can be so terrible.

And yes I am being silly. But it is aggravating to be an AU bb fan at this moment. At least I didn't accuse them of using size 6 (womens) basketballs in practice. ^-^

Payne and wallace run the break and payne gets the dunk and the foul. ft - good. 26-22 auburn trails but on a run.

Hey guys. Once again joining the party late. Long days and short pay but i've got friends, basketball and AU :D

Hey guys. Once again joining the party late. Long days and short pay but i've got friends, basketball and AU :D

Sometimes better never than late....this one has been ugly. On ESPN3 if you are a true masochist.

Hey guys. Once again joining the party late. Long days and short pay but i've got friends, basketball and AU :D/>

Sometimes better never than late....this one has been ugly. On ESPN3 if you are a true masochist.

Thanks 64. I missed the Mizzou game so I am up for some torture

Archived