2014 3* WR/ATH Blaise Taylor (Arkansas State signee)

TitanTiger

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He just tweeted that Coach Lashlee called and offered him for next year's class.

https://twitter.com/...327039813599232

Amazing after the long day the coaches put in, CRL is still working for next year's class.

That is amazing! Maybe CRL only sleeps 2 or 3 hours per night like his boss! :)

I don't think this is going to materialize into much... Could be wrong though.

This!

This kid has seen first hand how nasty the auburn fan base can be when you aren't winning, with his last memory of being inside the program being his father losing his job...would be nice but I don't see him coming to auburn haha

i dont know what kind of player he is, but i think gus does like trooper. i wouldnt rule out gus working with tt again sometime in the future. i was typing a pro-trooper post up when the thread got locked that was bashing him a couple of days ago.(thanks Titan Tiger for locking it but you were about 3 minutes too early.)

Well, it never hurts to try to draw in the local kids. I wish AU would put down a wall around Auburn, Opelika and the surrounding towns, too much talent escapes us there.

This kid has seen first hand how nasty the auburn fan base can be when you aren't winning, with his last memory of being inside the program being his father losing his job...would be nice but I don't see him coming to auburn haha

But that was with Chizik at the top; I always got the feeling that Malzahn and Trooper got along great, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if the issues that arose amongst the coaches this year didn't have something to do with a carryover effect of the power struggle between Chiz and Malzahn. If that's the case, since Trooper seemed to be the leader of the "other" side of things, it could easily be inferred that Gus is saying to Troop and Blaise that there are no hard feelings and they want the younger Taylor on the team. :dunno:

I seriously doubt CGM would waste his time recruiting him if there was any animosity between him and his father.

He just tweeted that Coach Lashlee called and offered him for next year's class.

Amazing after the long day the coaches put in, CRL is still working for next year's class.

That is amazing! Maybe CRL only sleeps 2 or 3 hours per night like his boss! :)/>

Lve It, WDE.

But that was with Chizik at the top; I always got the feeling that Malzahn and Trooper got along great, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if the issues that arose amongst the coaches this year didn't have something to do with a carryover effect of the power struggle between Chiz and Malzahn. If that's the case, since Trooper seemed to be the leader of the "other" side of things, it could easily be inferred that Gus is saying to Troop and Blaise that there are no hard feelings and they want the younger Taylor on the team. :dunno:/>

^^^^^ True.

That is amazing! Maybe CRL only sleeps 2 or 3 hours per night like his boss! :)/>

Lve It, WDE.

What better way to keep trooper from harshing on us (he's got a lot of pull in recruiting as we know) than by being kind to his son and mending some bonds so to speak.

Although his son could just be a good player and fit for Gus' offense and I'm talking out my bum lol

I saw Blaise play several times last year when we were back home. Small but cat quick and shifty, good hands, smart player, excellent punt returner. He is a football player, period (also pretty good bball player I believe). HOMETOWN PRODUCT. I think this offer says tons about Gus and the direction AU is headed. There have been way too many great players to come out of AHS that were virtually ignored by AU (Tuberville) and went elsewhere, including several NFL stars / probowlers (Osi, D. Ware...). Rashaan Evans (DE) is a major talent and also has an offer or is at least being recruited I believe. Growing up in Auburn, NO AHS players with the talent should ever NOT be recruited HARD by AU - now whether they decide to stay or "get away" is another story. War Eagle Blaise - enjoy the rest of your time in Auburn!

I guess everyone has forgotten how close he was with the Berry twins as well, they practically grew up together on the UT campus when Trooper was there with Eric.

This is a smart decision by Gus and co. I have never seen Blaise play but from what I have heard he is good. Also Blaise, like his dad, is a good recruiter. He can recruit for Auburn when our coaches can't.

They know that any big program gets upset during a 3-9 campaign - fans and bosses. He also knows that most everyone loved his dad.

Archived