2014 3* WR/ATH Blaise Taylor (Arkansas State signee)

TitanTiger

Link to a video from the OA News. Good personal interview.

http://www.oanow.com...1a4bcf6878.html

Highlights from hudl

http://www.hudl.com/...lights/35605392

What a cutie! (I'm female. I'm allowed to say that!) A well spoken young man. He looks a lot like his dad.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After everything that went down with the old staff, I'd be very surprised if Blaise signed with us.

thank you captain obvious.

Rivals has Blaise at 5'-7 , 156 WR. I just don't see it folks. Not this early. But CGM is a lot smarter than I am.

That is an interesting suggestion, 3rdgeneration. He brings mixed emotions for me especially in regard to the development of players. But he definitely seemed like a good recruiter, and I think he definitely respected Auburn (and what it stood for) and that he cared about the kids while he was here.

I'm curious now and was during Chiziks regime what role,if any, Brother Chette will play in the recruiting process. To me, he is more sincere and taken more serious by the parents and moms of these players.

I dont think he can play any role.

++

He is not an employee of the school. Would likley be classified as a booster if he got involved.

Rivals has Blaise at 5'-7 , 156 WR. I just don't see it folks. Not this early. But CGM is a lot smarter than I am.

He is also 16. He has time to grow 3-4 inches and build another 15-20 lbs of muscle onto his frame. Just has to hit a growth spurt.

He is also 16. He has time to grow 3-4 inches and build another 15-20 lbs of muscle onto his frame. Just has to hit a growth spurt.

++

Other than the weight and muscle difference there are a few NFL guys not any taller than BT. Don't rule him out based on his size at this age.

I'm not doubting that he will get bigger and stronger. Almost all 16-17 year olds do. Just very unusual to offer someone with that size so early in the recruiting season.

• 2 weeks later...

After everything that went down with the old staff, I'd be very surprised if Blaise signed with us.

thank you captain obvious.

If Blaise does not end up at Auburn it will not have anything to do with the old staff. People are assuming too much on this one.

He might joing Luper's son. They both played at Auburn high

He might join Reuben.

Is he really the size player that dinky recruits?

Not unless they are David Palmer....and he isn't.

P.S. I know palmer didn't play for Saban but it would have to be that kind of guy.

He might joing Luper's son. They both played at Auburn high

He might join Reuben.

Is he really the size player that dinky recruits?

They offered him right about the same time we did.

• 10 months later...

I wish him the best of luck at Arky state. He has the talent to play and be very good there. I am one of the ones who also loved his dad. I still have my towel.

I wish him the best of luck at Arky state. He has the talent to play and be very good there. I am one of the ones who also loved his dad. I still have my towel.

++

Archived