Women vs. Tulane - WNIT Game Thread round 3

WarTiger

ourdad gets a HUGE three at the end of the shot clock. Auburn leads 51-44...Auburn ball after the defensive rebound and transition...correction. Auburn shooting bonus. first good...Muhammad shooting....second - good. Auburn leads 53-44

FINAL: Auburn defeats Tulane 72-52 and advance to the FINAL 8 in the WNIT...

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!

A very strong finish and a win over a good opponent. Way to go Lady Tigers. :party:

Went to the game good crowd, I am not good at guessing but at least 2000. Student section was loosely full, and good alumni section down low 70% full. (blue seats) Girls played hard, got sloppy, just no back up point guard to the little one, and she was in foul trouble all night then fouled out. Play the winner of Drexel and Bowling Green, date and time to be announced ??, maybe we get it back home on Saturday, holiday weekend so it may be tough to get a crowd. Oh well, it is so nice to at least be competitive in something, I thought the men would be doing at least this, this year.

Crazy... fired up about the women's NIT, take what you can get. War Eagle

Went to the game good crowd, I am not good at guessing but at least 2000. Student section was loosely full, and good alumni section down low 70% full. (blue seats) Girls played hard, got sloppy, just no back up point guard to the little one, and she was in foul trouble all night then fouled out. Play the winner of Drexel and Bowling Green, date and time to be announced ??, maybe we get it back home on Saturday, holiday weekend so it may be tough to get a crowd. Oh well, it is so nice to at least be competitive in something, I thought the men would be doing at least this, this year.

Crazy... fired up about the women's NIT, take what you can get. War Eagle

They could possibly play saturday. Drexel/Bowling Green game is tomorrow night. Hopefully the game will be in Auburn.

For those of you watching the feed - IF you can get to the game (assuming it's at home) - please try to get to the Auburn Areana. As I understand it - continued hosting is based upon attendance - ours has to be better than the team we are playing - again, assuming that they played at home. Yes - it was a nice sized crowd but it's still below the average attendance for the season........

For those of you watching the feed - IF you can get to the game (assuming it's at home) - please try to get to the Auburn Areana. As I understand it - continued hosting is based upon attendance - ours has to be better than the team we are playing - again, assuming that they played at home. Yes - it was a nice sized crowd but it's still below the average attendance for the season........

Athletics has GOT to speak out to the students and get them fired up about a Saturday game at home!!!! They deserve it! The last two games were much better than the first, but we need to fill that place up and get loud for this team.

Athletics has GOT to speak out to the students and get them fired up about a Saturday game at home!!!! They deserve it! The last two games were much better than the first, but we need to fill that place up and get loud for this team.

It's a shame that someone has to try and stir up interest. We excuse student apathy toward athletics at AU because of poor W-L but I wonder if W-L really makes much difference. Here is a team that is over-achieving and is fun to watch....and yet the coach has to give away tickets and beg for student support. What a shame.

Archived