2014 4* OG Isaiah Wynn (Georgia signee)

ellitor

Check out the pictures of this kid at The Opening. Do you see any difference between his physical appearance and that of a couple of our other OL prospects (names not mentioned) but have recently committed to other schools or are playing us against uat? Sorry, I don't know how to link with the photos from 247. but I'm sure E can help.

7_978395.jpg

6_978241.jpg

6_977769.jpg

6_977705.jpg

What you talking about?

This kid is is what looks to be in terrific shape for an OL. Are we going after him hard?

This kid is is what looks to be in terrific shape for an OL. Are we going after him hard?

Yes

Yes

However, he is a long shot right now, unfortunately.

Yes

Public perception is not private reality. Craig and Co have turned the heat up on him.

Yes

Public perception is not private reality. Craig and Co have turned the heat up on him.

In his interview that came out today, he forgot to even mention us...We might have turned up the heat, but I'm not so sure that his interest in us has been elevated

Yes

In his interview that came out today, he forgot to even mention us...We might have turned up the heat, but I'm not so sure that his interest in us has been elevated

Again, public comments do not always tell the story. I am not saying we are a leader but interest on both sides have picked up. And with a guy deciding late like Wynn

Here is the interview boom is referring to. Wynn is one of those type of guys I mentioned in the Recruiting Momentum thread that Auburn could really make a push with, in his case with Auburn having great O Line production, given he is dead set on a NSD commitment

Here is the interview boom is referring to. Wynn is one of those type of guys I mentioned in the Recruiting Momentum thread that Auburn could really make a push with, in his case with Auburn having great O Line production, given he is dead set on a NSD commitment

As noted, he did say he forgot about us. BUT, did you also note how easy "Coach Garner and Coach Malzahn" rolled off his tongue? As E said, public perception and private convos are two different animals. This is happening so much lately (sic Rashaan Evans) , if I didn't know better, I'd say it was part of the plan.

• 2 weeks later...

Acciording to Allie D the commit happened this morning. I am curious why an Auburn reporter is breaking this news instead of a UGA reporter?

Bad source Ellitor? She said he attended dawg night.

I see you deleted your previous posts...

I never said he did not go to Dawg Night. I said he had not committed to UGA yet. I had not seen Allie D's tweet when I posted. That and explaining Dawg Night was Friday not yesterday was what I deleted because it became irrelevant and late/

Either way we need to put this kid behind us and move on. We are stacked on the OL currently and the majority of them were 4* or better.

This may open the door for us to sign 4*, 6-8, 294 OT, Dontavius Blair from Garden City (Kan.) Community College.

This may open the door for us to sign 4*, 6-8, 294 OT, Dontavius Blair from Garden City (Kan.) Community College.

We will take him and an OG in the end IMO.

So, Sims now?

Likely our #1 target right now but my best guess is he would grayshirt to Bama before going anywhere else.

Archived