Women's NIT Game 4 Auburn vs Drexel Game Thread

WarTiger

AU missing 10 out of 14 FTs is pretty bad....even with the poor FG, could be a close game...but some time to recover...but need to get things moving along.

FINAL. Auburn falls to Drexel 56-43. Auburn shot horribly in the first half and they never recovered.

WAR EAGLE!!

Well, our girls made a good run in the post season. I think the nerves may have had an impact on tonights game. I am proud of them and offer each and every one of them a HUGE War Eagle!!!!! They gave us something to cheer about. We haven't had much of anything to cheer about in quite a while.

Hated to see it end but a nice run and foundation for next year and beyond! Great job Coach Flo and the Lady Tigers!

Hated to see it end but a nice run and foundation for next year and beyond! Great job Coach Flo and the Lady Tigers!

++

I def have to agree and say that a solid foundation is in place and I consider this a successful season. Nice job all in all by Coach Flo, staff, and of course the ladies. WDE!

I def have to agree and say that a solid foundation is in place and I consider this a successful season. Nice job all in all by Coach Flo, staff, and of course the ladies. WDE!

++

Archived