Women's NIT Game 4 Auburn vs Drexel Game Thread

WarTiger

Auburn playing at home again tonight vs Drexel in the Final 8 of the women's NIT. Winner of this game will play Florida next week.

Let's keep it going Lady Tigers..

Looks like a small crowd. I just don't get that.

Andy Burcham said at the beginning of the broadcast that its the largest crowd we have had in the tournament.

Women's bball in Auburn has never been a big draw. Being Easter weekend doesn't help either. GO LADY TIGERS!! Let's win this thing.

Auburn is taking good shots, but nothing is going in right now. Auburn trails 20-11 with 8:11 to play first half.

Auburn is shooting 4-22 from the field. Not taking bad shots at all, they just aren't falling.

Looks like a small crowd. I just don't get that.

Andy Burcham said at the beginning of the broadcast that its the largest crowd we have had in the tournament.

Wow! I know it's not a major sport, but with the year we have had in athletics,I would think there would be huge support for our ladies. Easter doesn't help, but I just wish there were more people there to support them.

Halftime...Auburn trails big...30-12... Ladies need to regroup and come out ready to play in the 2nd half.

Not to be insanely negative, but if things don't get better for our ladies in the second half, we will have lost a softball game, the sec equestrian championship, a baseball game against our arch rival, and a wnit game ending the lady tigers season in women's basketball all in the same day

Archived