2015 5* JUCO RB Jovon Robinson commits to AU!

McWeagle

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

man are we starting to load up at RB or what? 2012 season looks GOOD. Dyer, McCalebb, Mason, Blakely, Robinson, Yeldon..whos next!?

man are we starting to load up at RB or what? 2012 season looks GOOD. Dyer, McCalebb, Mason, Blakely, Robinson, Yeldon..whos next!?

Man, you aren't kidding, what a stable of HORSES!!!!! Job, super well done for the staff and welcome home Mr. Robinson!!!!!! :we:

I didn't want to say something and get everyone's hopes up but I knew he had a long meeting with Troop last night and that there was a good possibility of a commit today.  I'm real excited about this one, folks!

Great pick up!! War Eagle Jovon!!

Can someone post a link to his highlights? The one in his original thread doesn't load for me and all I can find on YouTube is an interview with him. TIA

I didn't want to say something and get everyone's hopes up but I knew he had a long meeting with Troop last night and that there was a good possibility of a commit today.  I'm real excited about this one, folks!

yeah, me too :-\

:laugh::tease:

And add Grant for 2013

RBU is gonna have a stable full of bangers,bruisers, and burners baby. Those short little legs starting to shake a lil bit down there at turdU. WAR DAMN EAGLE!

Archived