2014 4* QB Brandon Harris (LSU signee)

ellitor

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shhhhhh... now all of the trolls are going to go to their respective boards and start talking about how AU is using Tim Cook to get recruits.

I see no problem with that. Considering what the Nike guy does for Oregon and the Under Armor guy does for Maryland, Tim Cook shooting a few Apples Auburn's way can't hurt a thing.

I wonder how many people saved BH's email address from that pic...

Oops. Did not realize there was an email addy in the pic.

So we should all make new Email accounts with addy's including words like bayou, bengal, crimson and RollTide? Then send nasty Emails pretending to be bammers and corn dog enthusiasts? Is that what you are subconciously trying to tell us? :yes:/>

Absolutely!!!

Yeah I wish we would reach out to Mr. Cook and get Apple as one of our major donors. I think we may have an untapped well that we need to take advantage of.

Back to Mr. Harris, we can't get him on campus soon enough! This would be a huge boost to our recruiting class, if we could get his commit.

What makes you think he is not a major donor now?

He very could be, and someone please correct me if he is. I just thought I would have heard by now if he was.

What makes you think he is not a major donor now?

He very could be, and someone please correct me if he is. I just thought I would have heard by now if he was.

He is, many donors do not wish for extra publicity.

kinda like me ... i'm a major power broker and money contributor ... i just like to fly under the radar here with you fine folks ... right now i am vacationing in moscow after a brief stay in hong kong ... been thinking about an ecuador excursion ... what do yall think ...

I think as a member of your AU family, I'd like a couple thousand dollars.

kinda like me ... i'm a major power broker and money contributor ... i just like to fly under the radar here with you fine folks ... right now i am vacationing in moscow after a brief stay in hong kong ... been thinking about an ecuador excursion ... what do yall think ...

I didn't know you were an auburn fan, Eric Snowden ;)

Hit me up if you are anywhere near the French Riviera....I'll send my jet to pick you up. Me, my wife, and my bikini model girlfriends (that's right...plural) will be here at my summer home until my people are finished installing the solid gold toilet seat on my yacht......opulence.

Seems like the LSU fans are becoming more confident about Harris. Would love to land this guy.

I would as well. I think that Gus and Rhett could do some special things with BH. And it helps that Cam is his favorite player.

Seems like the LSU fans are becoming more confident about Harris. Would love to land this guy.

And yet there has been no positive info to support their confidence. lol

They have a tendency to be delusional.

Harris --> :au:

The one thing that is not known because it has not been discussed that could be in LSU's favor is distance. If that is not an issue for his parents I like Auburn's chances.

The one thing that is not known because it has not been discussed that could be in LSU's favor is distance. If that is not an issue for his parents I like Auburn's chances.

Well that and the fact we won't be getting the last visit before he commits. Seems he has decided to attend Camp :corndog: immediately following his AU visit instead of spending that week in prayer and meditation as we had been assured he would. Which just tells me he could end up pushing his July 18th commitment back if they are able to sway him into such a thing. We should keep Malik Rozier's Cell # handy, just in case. :yes:

Well that and the fact we won't be getting the last visit before he commits. Seems he has decided to attend Camp :corndog: immediately following his AU visit instead of spending that week in prayer and meditation as we had been assured he would. Which just tells me he could end up pushing his July 18th commitment back if they are able to sway him into such a thing. We should keep Malik Rozier's Cell # handy, just in case. :yes:

Not sure where those assumptions came from. The LSU camp is nothing new. He had that planned for a while.

After a day of purple spandex, a green jersey and a yellow helmet he'll see visions of Cam Newton dancing in his head that night

Ps I know he won't be in practice gear lol

Here's some free info (SIAP) ...

"I'm still sticking with my announcement date of July 18th," Harris said. "I have said all along that would be my decision date and I feel like any coaches that truly want me will wait for that date."

Harris has already taken unofficial visits to LSU, Alabama and Ohio State in recent weeks and plans to visit at least three more schools before his July 18th decision date.

"Right now, my tentative plan is to visit Auburn on July 10," Harris said. "Before that, I will visit Baylor and Ole Miss at some point although I don't have dates setup yet. I want Auburn to be my last visit so I can have a full week to soak everything up and pray about my decision with my family."

"I really get along so well with Coach Malzahn and Coach Lashlee. It's been great getting to know them and I think we agree on a lot of things, even outside of football. Coach Lashlee likes to call me 'Mini Cam' which makes me laugh. I'm obviously not as big as Cam but I do pride myself on my arm strength and my ability to make plays with my feet and I love Coach Malzahn's offense."

"It's really what college football is moving towards now," Harris said. "You're seeing it all over the country. Auburn, Ole Miss, Ohio State and Baylor all run some kind of spread formation and they all try to keep the pace high and LSU will be moving to that this fall. It's something that I think fits my skills really well."

http://www.al.com/au...eat_qb_bra.html

Not sure where those assumptions came from. The LSU camp is nothing new. He had that planned for a while.

Saw that post I underlined and have seen other places where it was thought that based on that quote that we would be his last visit prior to his commitment. And today was the first time I have seen that he would be going to camp at LSU. Doesn't seem far-fetched that if he planned on committing to AU on the 18th that LSU could try to get him to wait. As for Rozier, I wish we had shown more interest so that part was my own wish. Certainly I can't be the only one that see's this as a possibility.

Until he visits AU it seems like LSU has the advantage. It might come down to who he feels is better Rettig or Johnson or a better way to phrase it who he thinks he can beat out quicker. LSU has home field advantage but AU has has the more proven path to the league for a QB (with current offensive schemes) as I think we can all agree in this Cam > Flynn.

I hate to keep adding to this, but, with one of the best ever wide receiver classes coming from his state this year, and seemingly with LSU in on many of them, he may like having a great class of receivers entering school with him.

I hope his love of Cam N. and our offense will sway him our way.

I hate to keep adding to this, but, with one of the best ever wide receiver classes coming from his state this year, and seemingly with LSU in on many of them, he may like having a great class of receivers entering school with him.

I hope his love of Cam N. and our offense will sway him our way.

There are 5 top notch WRs from Louisiana this year. LSU has 2 WRs committed now with none being those 5 top notch WRs. As things stand now I only see LSU taking 2 or 3 of those 5. I can easily see Brandon convincing a couple of them to come to Auburn with him if he chooses Auburn.

Archived