2014 4* QB Brandon Harris (LSU signee)

ellitor

IF Harris commits to AU........ does this help us with any other recruits to lean more towards AU or even better get a commit?

It helps us with Louisiana WRs Trey Quinn and Cam Sims.

:yes: and maybe another LA kid and 5* WR D'haquille Williams.

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully, we can see Williams (if he stay for the senior season), Sims and Quinn on the field with Harris at QB in future. Quinn is a good fit at slot receiver like a mold of Wes Welker. Do the work, coaches! WDE!

Hopefully, we can see Williams (if he stay for the senior season), Sims and Quinn on the field with Harris at QB in future. Quinn is a good fit at slot receiver like a mold of Wes Welker. Do the work, coaches! WDE!

True, they may not be playing together a bunch but it couldn't hurt.

IMO Quinn is more like this guy.

tumblr_mdbf07iGBs1r4d15wo1_1280.jpg

IF Harris commits to AU........ does this help us with any other recruits to lean more towards AU or even better get a commit?

Could help a little with Sims. Harris and Sims are both North LA kids and Sims is likely leaving the state. Quinn I've heard is all LSU just enjoying the process. Our best shot at TQ (Trey Quinn ) would be to flip Watson. I understand DW has been recruiting Quinn and Kitt hard to Clemson for a long time. Kitt committed, but Clemson is a long way from Lake Charles.

Could help a little with Sims. Harris and Sims are both North LA kids and Sims is likely leaving the state. Quinn I've heard is all LSU just enjoying the process. Our best shot at TQ (Trey Quinn ) would be to flip Watson. I understand DW has been recruiting Quinn and Kitt hard to Clemson for a long time. Kitt committed, but Clemson is a long way from Lake Charles.

Harris has been recruiting Quinn hard also to where ever he goes also.

Rivals doesnt even have us in the picture for Sims.

Rivals is not the best site to keep up with interest. 247 is. Rivals does not even list Sims with an Auburn offer which is incorrect.

The door is open for Auburn to get Brandon Harris. Per this free interview by a radio station that works with the tOSU 247 site Brandon Harris did not grow up an LSU fan nor are his his family LSU fans. They are more into pro football. With Brandon's dad being the leader of his recruitment and no allegiance to LSU I believe he will want to find the best fit for Brandon. I believe that is Auburn.In the FWIW category, Brandon says he can throw 74 yards. The interview starts at the 27:00 mark if you want to listen to it. My advice is only listen to that interview. The rest of the show is :puke:

The door is open for Auburn to get Brandon Harris. Per this free interview by a radio station that works with the tOSU 247 site Brandon Harris did not grow up an LSU fan nor are his his family LSU fans. They are more into pro football. With Brandon's dad being the leader of his recruitment and no allegiance to LSU I believe he will want to find the best fit for Brandon. I believe that is Auburn.In the FWIW category, Brandon says he can throw 74 yards. The interview starts at the 27:00 mark if you want to listen to it. My advice is only listen to that interview. The rest of the show is :puke:/>

That is very good news! It'll be easier to reel in BH if LSU can't play the "Play for your family's favorite team" card

Rivals doesnt even have us in the picture for Sims.

Rivals is not the best site to keep up with interest. 247 is. Rivals does not even list Sims with an Auburn offer which is incorrect.

That is why I joined 247. NO REGRETS!

The door is open for Auburn to get Brandon Harris. Per this free interview by a radio station that works with the tOSU 247 site Brandon Harris did not grow up an LSU fan nor are his his family LSU fans. They are more into pro football. With Brandon's dad being the leader of his recruitment and no allegiance to LSU I believe he will want to find the best fit for Brandon. I believe that is Auburn.In the FWIW category, Brandon says he can throw 74 yards. The interview starts at the 27:00 mark if you want to listen to it. My advice is only listen to that interview. The rest of the show is :puke:

This is potentially good news. I hope his visit goes really well. Several of the most recent recruiting sites have said that Harris' arm is stronger than Watson's but at this point, Watson was more accurate. The recruiting sites seems to be comparing these 2 all the time now, many times saying that they are very, very close to being at the same level. I want the guy that wants to be at AU.

This is potentially good news. I hope his visit goes really well. Several of the most recent recruiting sites have said that Harris' arm is stronger than Watson's but at this point, Watson was more accurate. The recruiting sites seems to be comparing these 2 all the time now, many times saying that they are very, very close to being at the same level. I want the guy that wants to be at AU.

By the end of the upcoming season that is likely to be both of them. I'll take Harris and his up-side but if DW jumped on board today I would welcome him all the same.

Quinn was considered an LSU lock as soon as he got the offer from them; however, after not jumping on it and "enjoying the process" it makes me wonder if he still has a committable offer from them. ATM, many feel he is Clemson's to lose.

Quinn was considered an LSU lock as soon as he got the offer from them; however, after not jumping on it and "enjoying the process" it makes me wonder if he still has a committable offer from them. ATM, many feel he is Clemson's to lose.

IMO that would be a mistake by LSU. The kid loves Louisiana and representing his state.

Ohio State just got a commit from Elite 11 QB Stephen Collier. Should help with BH right?

Ohio State just got a commit from Elite 11 QB Stephen Collier. Should help with BH right?

Should eliminate tOSU. I am surprise Collier made the elite 11 finals. He is a mid 3* prospect.

It's pretty much down to 2 now for Brandon Harris.

Should eliminate tOSU. I am surprise Collier made the elite 11 finals. He is a mid 3* prospect.

Iy's pretty much down to 2 now for Brandon Harris.

I've seen the kid throw in person. He is deadly accurate. Strong arm too. He will shock some people. Good prospect for OSU.

B.Harris ‏@bharrisqb1

Keep calm guys B. Harris got this, it's more that goes on with recruiting than you think, congrats to Ohio state on that guy committing!

If you care about a school taking 2 quarterback or competing with other guys your not the right player! Show up and compete!! Competition!!!

B.Harris ‏@bharrisqb1

Keep calm guys B. Harris got this, it's more that goes on with recruiting than you think, congrats to Ohio state on that guy committing!

If you care about a school taking 2 quarterback or competing with other guys your not the right player! Show up and compete!! Competition!!!

Pure speculation here but I bet he told the tOSU staff they were out so tOSU offered Collier and he committed on site.

BH just tweeted Ohio State is still in it.

Yeah but he said the same thing about Bama after getting Cornwell and nobody believes that.

BH just tweeted Ohio State is still in it.

Yeah but he said the same thing about Bama after getting Cornwell and nobody believes that.

Ohio State's O >>>> Bama's O

Archived