2014 4* QB Brandon Harris (LSU signee)

ellitor

wow I love Rosier I just didn't think that our coaches were high enough on him to offer him.

They aren't yet.

I think Rosier is the 4th or 5th choice on QB list behind Watson, Harris, Doss and probably another prospect.

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow I love Rosier I just didn't think that our coaches were high enough on him to offer him.

They aren't yet.

I think Rosier is the 4th or 5th choice on QB list behind Watson, Harris, Doss and probably another prospect.

Don't think Rosier or a guy like Tyler Harris is behind Doss since taking Doss means Auburn would take 2 QBs in this class. Gus is not that high on Doss as a QB relative to other prospects.

Solid Free read on Brandon Harris Link

• QB-DT Brandon Harris makes the biggest jump, if we can all it that, with his debut in the rankings at No. 48. We liked him early and had we released an ESPN 300 in April, he would have been just outside the ESPN 150, but we didn't have a lot to go on, which is why he had that grade back then. Now we have seen him several times and he is right up there with Watson. Watson might be a little more polished; Harris has the better arm.

I noticed the last two 247 predictions were to LSU. Do they lead or is it still tied?

Never was tied. The info on Auburn being in front as of 2 weeks ago is still current as far as I know.

Harris would be a HUGE get. I hope this works out. Is he announcing in July?

Harris would be a HUGE get. I hope this works out. Is he announcing in July?

Yes. July 18th.

Well he says he loves Cam Newton. Why not study under the guy who taught him. Also, when was the last time a LSU QB was worth anything? Their defense is what keeps them in games.

Not even sure I should post this (because of subscription stuff) but the short blurb tweeted out by J. Hokanson reads "#Rivals250 QB Brandon Harris talks rescheduled #Auburn visit, 'epic' decision day plans and lots more."

It sounds like he either just rescheduled his visit to Auburn, it's about to come up, or it just happened. I don't recall hearing anything about him visiting this past weekend.

Not even sure I should post this (because of subscription stuff) but the short blurb tweeted out by J. Hokanson reads "#Rivals250 QB Brandon Harris talks rescheduled #Auburn visit, 'epic' decision day plans and lots more."

It sounds like he either just rescheduled his visit to Auburn, it's about to come up, or it just happened. I don't recall hearing anything about him visiting this past weekend.

You can post tweets from them. The visit is tenatively in 3 weeks.

BH kinda reminds me of this guy. The one that got away that's not named Philip Rivers lol

http://www.youtube.c...Yu9I?autoplay=1

PW's measurements on wiki are 6'0 190ibs "looked pretty thick on highlight film

BH's measurements are 6'1" 200+

I think your link is misbehaving or my computer just won't show it. I'm going to feel stupid when I see the answer but who is PW?

BH kinda reminds me of this guy. The one that got away that's not named Philip Rivers lol

BH is 6'2.5-6'3 190 ish. He and Pat White are nothing alike other than mobility. Harris is a throw first QB with a strong arm. Pat White was a run first QB with an average arm at best. The better comparison is former Oregon QB Darron Thomas

I think your link is misbehaving or my computer just won't show it. I'm going to feel stupid when I see the answer but who is PW?

The link didn't work for me either, but I am going to take a stab at it and assume it's Pat White from West Virginia?

He messed up. He had it right in his OP that he deleted.

The link didn't work for me either, but I am going to take a stab at it and assume it's Pat White from West Virginia?

Yeah. After I gave the answer away. :-\

Thanks E. Just tryin' to stay outta trouble.

As far as his visit goes, it is going to be very close to his commitment date.

Since you mentioned Phillip Rivers, I use to have a farm near Athens, AL in Tanner. We would watch the Athens games and I couldn't believe neither AL school wanted him. Also Saleem Rasheed put on one of the most impressive displays of football I have ever seen when they played Athens. Had about 20 tackles and ran for over 200 yards. He almost killed Phillip Rivers that night. His dad was the HC of course and he pulled Phillip and replaced him with the younger brother (Not the one at LSU) so Phillip wouldn't get hurt near the end of the game. That concludes story hour kids, have a great day!

Thanks E. Just tryin' to stay outta trouble.

As far as his visit goes, it is going to be very close to his commitment date.

Not very close but close if he sticks with the tenative date.

BH is 6'2.5-6'3 190 ish. He and Pat White are nothing alike other than mobility. Harris is a throw first QB with a strong arm. Pat White was a run first QB with an average arm at best. The better comparison is former Oregon QB Darron Thomas

yeah I see what you mean. PW loads up and throws on some plays, guess that made me conclude a little quicker. Wasn't Chris Leak more of a pass first QB?

Archived