2014 4* QB Brandon Harris (LSU signee)

ellitor

B.Harris ‏@bharrisqb1

Auburn here I come!

He is bringing his entire Recruiting advisors with him too. He is very serious about this visit.

When you say recruiting advisors does this mean he has a handler or are you referring to his family?

Yea, I was wondering the same the same thing. I know kids sometimes bring their coaches or private coaches

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

B.Harris ‏@bharrisqb1

Auburn here I come!

He is bringing his entire Recruiting advisors with him too. He is very serious about this visit.

When you say recruiting advisors does this mean he has a handler or are you referring to his family?

Yea, I was wondering the same the same thing. I know kids sometimes bring their coaches or private coaches

His family. His dad and 3 uncles play a big part in his decision. It was just going to originally be his dad. It's in the video interview I posted.

B.Harris ‏@bharrisqb1

Auburn here I come!

His family. His dad and 3 uncles play a big part in his decision. It was just going to originally be his dad. It's in the video interview I posted.

Thanks for the clarification E. I- probably like a lot of folks- cringe when I see the term "advisor". It usually doesn't work out well when an 18 year old, who is choosing a school to play a sport at, requires a team of advisors/handlers. Bringing your family members is a whole 'nother ballgame (and a much gentler term). :)

Thanks for the clarification E. I- probably like a lot of folks- cringe when I see the term "advisor". It usually doesn't work out well when an 18 year old, who is choosing a school to play a sport at, requires a team of advisors/handlers. Bringing your family members is a whole 'nother ballgame (and a much gentler term). :)

Yeah. I should have said bring all the family members who have a factor in his decision instead.

E, others. We got the great news on 2015 QB today, will this have any effect on Harris or White?

E, others. We got the great news on 2015 QB today, will this have any effect on Harris or White?

Shouldn't.

Shouldn't.

I wish we were all in a great bar in AU right now, discussing Harris and White. Man....it is one of the best, coolest, important, interesting recruiting decisions in quite a while. BTW, is there a great bar in AU right now?

Yeah. I should have said bring all the family members who have a factor in his decision instead.

Ya know, not trying to bash Harris, but I cringe just the same when I see "uncles" or too many family members involved in the decision making process.

Thanks for the clarification E. I- probably like a lot of folks- cringe when I see the term "advisor". It usually doesn't work out well when an 18 year old, who is choosing a school to play a sport at, requires a team of advisors/handlers. Bringing your family members is a whole 'nother ballgame (and a much gentler term). :)/>

Ya know, not trying to bash Harris, but I cringe just the same when I see "uncles" or too many family members involved in the decision making process.

dont read too much into it. Sometimes those folks can provide some good advice. Depending upon how you interact with those family members.

I thought this was an interesting exchange last night, seems like he knows the guy too. We'll see if this ends up meaning anything.

Has he arrived in Auburn yet?

What does this tell you? And no I am not being condascending in case anyone is wondering.

@bharrisqb1 36m

Auburn is sweet!

It's in the high 70's, a little humid and some storms are moving in around 4pm. They scatter out shortly after. Feels like 78 but both these boys are from the south so consider it nice weather for our QB prospects. And that's your daily forecast from the plains.

It's in the high 70's, a little humid and some storms are moving in around 4pm. They scatter out shortly after. Feels like 78 but both these boys are from the south so consider it nice weather for our QB prospects. And that's your daily forecast from the plains.

lol. We got a 2015 QB commit during some bad thunderstorms yesterday.

lol. We got a 2015 QB commit during some bi thunderstorms yesterday.

awesome and good to know. I'm up here in Muscle Shoals aka bammertopia and I always check to see if the weather is nice in Auburn when recruits come down. I don't believe it can get more clean and crisp than AU featuring a clear blue sky above.

What are you trying to tell us E?

What are you trying to tell us E?

lol fixed

If J-Wall is a legit 6'2 as it says on our official Athletics site then BH is at least 6'3 maybe 6'3.5

I was just thinking the same thing E. Even if the hair gives him a bit more height than that. Like Fletch!!

Archived