2014 4* QB Brandon Harris (LSU signee)

ellitor

"None of them are proven and I would not be surprized if there is some QB attrition after this year." - E

I agree 100%. Who you thinkin' E?

Not opening that can of worms more than I have.

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"None of them are proven and I would not be surprized if there is some QB attrition after this year." - E

It may be best not to mention names.....but whatever QB does not start and will be past their freshman year may be considered as possibilities. (Just my thought)

It may be best not to mention names.....but whatever QB does not start and will be past their freshman year may be considered as possibilities. (Just my thought)

Agreed

E - Yeah, I had a scenario typed out but decided the same thing E. I was trying to see if I could get you out onto that limb though. :poke:

JFD - I agree, if they are talented and a good leader but want to play very bad I would have no hurt feelings were they able to transfer so they can live out a dream and accomplish goals they have for themselves.

E - Yeah, I had a scenario typed out but decided the same thing E. I was trying to see if I could get you out onto that limb though. :poke:

JFD - I agree, if they are talented and a good leader but want to play very bad I would have no hurt feelings were they able to transfer so they can live out a dream and accomplish goals they have for themselves.

Would have been better to PM me rather than put me on the spot in public.

E - i think your sarcasm detector is turned off ... you may want to turn it back on and then reread dixie's post ... :hellyeah:

You know I don't see sarcasm unless someone makes it plainly obvious. That is what :drippingsarcasm7pa: is for

Ellitor=Sheldon Cooper

No. I can pick it up easily when hearing people speak, unlike Sheldon. You can't here a person's voice on a message board.

BH kinda reminds me of this guy. The one that got away that's not named Philip Rivers lol

http://www.youtube.c...Yu9I?autoplay=1

PW's measurements on wiki are 6'0 190ibs "looked pretty thick on highlight film

BH's measurements are 6'1" 200+

BH is 6'2.5-6'3 190 ish. He and Pat White are nothing alike other than mobility. Harris is a throw first QB with a strong arm. Pat White was a run first QB with an average arm at best. The better comparison is former Oregon QB Darron Thomas

since you threw Darron Thomas out there, I've always had this thought in my mind since the staff came on. I made the comment back in December "AU's gonna be the Oregon of the SEC" as far as on the field.

Only add alot of size. Which would further the ability of the offense if we sign a D Thomas comparison.

Trust me I would have rather been the Auburn fan in Arizona when we met them but you must say watching their offense was pretty wild. I hope Gus goes ALL OUT!!!! Instead of the other one lol

Ellitor=Sheldon Cooper

No. I can pick it up easily when hearing people speak, unlike Sheldon. You can't here a person's voice on a message board.

not true, every time you type, I hear this

316476v0yggwy1rx.gif:-X

E - i think your sarcasm detector is turned off ... you may want to turn it back on and then reread dixie's post ... :hellyeah:

You know I don't see sarcasm unless someone makes it plainly obvious. That is what :drippingsarcasm7pa: is for

I'm still uncertain of the proper placement of the :drippingsarcasm7pa: emoticon. Is it supposed to be like this; :drippingsarcasm7pa: TBV loves him some Kiehl Frazier :drippingsarcasm7pa: as if they were quotation marks? Or is it more; Carl Lawson wears a dress! As if to underline the comment or merely before the comment like; :drippingsarcasm7pa: LSU fans always smell so freshly showered!

:drippingsarcasm7pa:

Or after; E=Genius :drippingsarcasm7pa: ???

Inquiring want to know!!!

OK....I cannot wait for Mr Harris to see oufr facilities and campus. I sure hope we get this guy.

Here's some free info (SIAP) ...

"I'm still sticking with my announcement date of July 18th," Harris said. "I have said all along that would be my decision date and I feel like any coaches that truly want me will wait for that date."

Harris has already taken unofficial visits to LSU, Alabama and Ohio State in recent weeks and plans to visit at least three more schools before his July 18th decision date.

"Right now, my tentative plan is to visit Auburn on July 10," Harris said. "Before that, I will visit Baylor and Ole Miss at some point although I don't have dates setup yet. I want Auburn to be my last visit so I can have a full week to soak everything up and pray about my decision with my family."

"I really get along so well with Coach Malzahn and Coach Lashlee. It's been great getting to know them and I think we agree on a lot of things, even outside of football. Coach Lashlee likes to call me 'Mini Cam' which makes me laugh. I'm obviously not as big as Cam but I do pride myself on my arm strength and my ability to make plays with my feet and I love Coach Malzahn's offense."

"It's really what college football is moving towards now," Harris said. "You're seeing it all over the country. Auburn, Ole Miss, Ohio State and Baylor all run some kind of spread formation and they all try to keep the pace high and LSU will be moving to that this fall. It's something that I think fits my skills really well."

http://www.al.com/au...eat_qb_bra.html

Sounds good to me! But LSU moving to a HUNH? Interesting. WDE!

ohhh Les. Les Les. Last team I remember that changed their offense because of another team in the west it was uhhh ugly. Unless you got a guy like BH to get it started... Hmmmmmm In that case I'd go with the coach that invented his offense instead of someone who changed his O overnight to get a recruit.

I never see any AL.com material unless it makes it here so Thanks RIR! Can't wait until practice begins so we can get your Pics Threads rolling again. It gets my blood warmed up. Your pre-game press box "Sunrises" are my personal favorite. :wareagle:

Why not???? Les has shown time and time again that he excels in clock management and quick decisions during games!!! :drippingsarcasm7pa:

E, did I use it right????

Why not???? Les has shown time and time again that he excels in clock management and quick decisions during games!!! :drippingsarcasm7pa:

See! It's not just me. We need a better way to signal what we are saying is sarcasm.

lol. Les's baffoonary did not need the sarcasm. But thanks! :thumbsup:

Isn't Brandon a 5* QB? I was thinking he was.

No. He was a rising 3* for a long time but became a concensus 4* a couple weeks ago.

IF Harris commits to AU........ does this help us with any other recruits to lean more towards AU or even better get a commit?

IF Harris commits to AU........ does this help us with any other recruits to lean more towards AU or even better get a commit?

It helps us with Louisiana WRs Trey Quinn and Cam Sims.

Archived