2014 4* QB Brandon Harris (LSU signee)

ellitor

Yeah I said it because they are both of African American descendants. SMH

I could mean the way he runs away from pressure, his throwing motion. His drop back?? I didn't say oh my god is that Brandon H. or Pat W. in that WV uniform... Take it easy coaches its just a free board

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think your link is misbehaving or my computer just won't show it. I'm going to feel stupid when I see the answer but who is PW?

The link didn't work for me either, but I am going to take a stab at it and assume it's Pat White from West Virginia?

Yeah. After I gave the answer away. :-\

You didn't give anything away since you posted in-between the time I read Dixie's post and when I submitted my own comment (without reading your post until now). I do, however, appreciate your attempt to discredit the observation though omniscient one. :-\ and :dunno: Sheesh.

I think your link is misbehaving or my computer just won't show it. I'm going to feel stupid when I see the answer but who is PW?

The link didn't work for me either, but I am going to take a stab at it and assume it's Pat White from West Virginia?

You didn't give anything away since you posted in-between the time I read Dixie's post and when I submitted my own comment (without reading your post until now). I do, however, appreciate your attempt to discredit the observation though omniscient one. :-\ and :dunno: Sheesh.

It was a joke. The emotion should have made that obvious. Reverse Sheeesh.

I could easily argue that was not obvious, but fair enough. Seemed more like a needless attempt to dismiss another's effort to simply participate in the discussion. No worries though, I wouldn't have lost any sleep over it either way. IMO, these guys.... :big:;D:nanner::) convey playful humor/sarcasm better than this guy :-\, and would have made it obvious. Nonetheless, I do appreciate the info you bring to the board and am curious to know if the powers that be feel Harris is ours to lose at this point.

I could easily argue that was not obvious, but fair enough. Seemed more like a needless attempt to dismiss another's effort to simply participate in the discussion. No worries though, I wouldn't have lost any sleep over it either way. IMO, these guys.... :big:;D:nanner::) convey playful humor/sarcasm better than this guy :-\, and would have made it obvious. Nonetheless, I do appreciate the info you bring to the board and am curious to know if the powers that be feel Harris is ours to lose at this point.

I use the big grin and the roll eyes to be similar playful things in my posts.

hey

hey

Ha, nice. Never did I think I would be apart of a conversation where grown men were debating the merit of various emoticons, but here I am (and guilty). Good stuff. So Harris, ours to lose?

***Please do not post info from Premium Articles***

Ok, don't post the premium stuff...........but tell us if it looks like good news for AU. Thanks

***Please do not post info from Premium Articles***

Ok, don't post the premium stuff...........but tell us if it looks like good news for AU. Thanks

It was just a specific statement about Brandon being very confident.

Yea, I just ran into him and he told me that. Should I preface my post as such? I will from now on. I hear most of my stuff on tha street.

You have not been the type to have inside sources before. I will need proof to believe you. Nothing personal.

I am beginning to be less concerned about signing a QB in 2014. I realize you want one every year but if Queen were to commit and shut down his recruitment I would be very comfortable not signing a QB in 2014. Is it just me or does anyone else feel the same?

I am beginning to be less concerned about signing a QB in 2014. I realize you want one every year but if Queen were to commit and shut down his recruitment I would be very comfortable not signing a QB in 2014. Is it just me or does anyone else feel the same?

Not until we build more depth. Until we do, I would like a great one each year.

I completely agree, I am waffling as to who I prefer in 2014 and I don't want whomever we take to affect our signing TQ. I feel like he is destined for big things.

I completely agree, I am waffling as to who I prefer in 2014 and I don't want whomever we take to affect our signing TQ. I feel like he is destined for big things.

The only way Queen committing to Auburnwould affect 2014 QBs is if JJ were to be the starter and has a very good freshman year to give long term stability. Otherwise I would not worry about a 2015 QB affecting the 2015 class. We will sign a 2014 QB and I still like Auburn's chances with Brandon Harris.

Do we NEED to take an elite QB in this class???

Until we have a QB step up at the college level it would be advisable to take an elite QB.

Until we have a QB step up at the college level it would be advisable to take an elite QB.

In 2014, Frazier will be a SR, Marshall (assuming he qualifies) will be a SR, Wallace will be a JR, and Johnson will be a RSFR or So...so number wise I think we are fine and I HOPE one of these guys finally steps up! I think we'd be fine picking up an average QB in this class but we'd reallllllly need to get a stud QB in the following class.

I feel very confident we get Harris though.

In 2014, Frazier will be a SR, Marshall (assuming he qualifies) will be a SR, Wallace will be a JR, and Johnson will be a RSFR or So...so number wise I think we are fine and I HOPE one of these guys finally steps up! I think we'd be fine picking up an average QB in this class but we'd reallllllly need to get a stud QB in the following class.

None of them are proven and I would not be surprized if there is some QB attrition after this year.
I feel very confident we get Harris though.
1st positive thing I have ever seen you say about Auburn.

"None of them are proven and I would not be surprized if there is some QB attrition after this year." - E

I agree 100%. Who you thinkin' E?

Archived